[WIP] Apocrypha 2: Mesmerverse - Win Friends and Influence People

EnaiSiaion

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@above

I won't change quests because this isn't a quest mod - though you may get rewarded for doing that quest.

Actually... it sounds like a cool idea. :)

I don't think searching for beds works through doors, but I could try. :smile:

Hmmm... if it won't then maybe making the target sleep where he was hit by the spell... not sure if it is possible... but welp...

Vaermina themed - Vaermina is more like a rival than a help though. I might reuse some stuff from Dunaduan and its freaky nightmares.

Sounds awesome. :3

Currently I'm alternating between Thunderchild and Mesmerverse on a weekly basis (to avoid modder's block) which is faster than first one and then the other.

Maybe release both at the same time.... that would be something like a christmas on Nexus. ;)

Dwemerverse is boned. It seems having too many items in the crafting menu causes the game to crash if your Skyrim is approaching breaking point to begin with because (I think) it fails to unload them properly until you leave the menu. The only solution I can think of: remove the custom staves and transcripts and just go for standard spellbooks.

After Excellent's bugginess resulting from the game's unwillingness to swap racials correctly on the fly (and MQ101's notorious instability), that's the second mod in a row that's ruined by a Skyrim bug.

I'm worried and fear for the fate of Mesmerverse. Who knows what's going to break this time.

Dwemerverse is boned. It seems having too many items in the crafting menu causes the game to crash if your Skyrim is approaching breaking point to begin with because (I think) it fails to unload them properly until you leave the menu. The only solution I can think of: remove the custom staves and transcripts and just go for standard spellbooks.

After Excellent's bugginess resulting from the game's unwillingness to swap racials correctly on the fly (and MQ101's notorious instability), that's the second mod in a row that's ruined by a Skyrim bug.

I'm worried and fear for the fate of Mesmerverse. Who knows what's going to break this time.

Ummm... maybe then creating a special forge that has only Devemrverse Staves in the crafting menu would do the trick?

The mod works fine for me.

Edited by Tykiii