• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

DeathByEpicness

DeathByEpicness

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 54 posts

I usually wouldn't be posting topics, but right now I really need some help.

I've been having some ideas for a game that's right there in my head and I just really wanna get it out.

For an insight on what the game will be about; http://pastebin.com/bgK0Ljrn

I need (right now);

-Someone skilled with Unity and script writing

-An Animator

-Concept Artist

If you're interested in helping me, please either send me a message here on the forums or email me at [email protected]

Thank you for your time :3

agoon69

agoon69

Journeyman

• Premium Member
  • 27 posts

It's not easy to do unless you do your homework. Best of luck but take it from someone who knows. It ain't as easy as you think.

DeathByEpicness

DeathByEpicness

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 54 posts

It's not easy to do unless you do your homework. Best of luck but take it from someone who knows. It ain't as easy as you think.

I understand that it's not easy to do. Believe me, I really do. I'm already in the process of developing a game with other people, but I just need this as a side project.

DarkWarrior45

DarkWarrior45

Fan

• Supporter
  • PipPipPip
  • 385 posts

My biggest suggestion for you is that before you start heavily recruiting people, sit down and put together a "Game Design Document." A quick search on Google should come up with some templates for this. Then set your strategic goals, and then your day-to-day goals for the project. Then set a schedule for the project (gannt charts help immensenly with this). Then recruit.

Rennn

Rennn

Grossly Incandescent

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,832 posts

Survival horror should be a good choice for a tiny team. Few voice actors, minimalist musical score, and easy to program AI.

OpheliaNeoma

OpheliaNeoma

Old hand

• Premium Member
  • 678 posts

If only it was an engine other than Unity :( I used it so much and I just can't STAND it.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: indie, horror, game, free, unity, paranormal, ghost, jumpscare, hunt, death

IPB skins by Skinbox
Page loaded in: 1.111 seconds