ConvictedShooter

One of my biggest problems with the game is that there are small amounts of garbage just laying around. This may sound stupid to some, but I love cars and like to act like the shop is really MY shop. I would definitely have the shop cleaned up. I do not mean the trash that is in the beginning of the game that you can get rid of through upgrades. This is just like texture trash. I hate it. I would love for someone who feels the same and knows how to create mods to do this mod. I cannot make mods. My brain smol. If you do this mod, I will always love you.

P.S. If anyone out there also wants a mod like this, please comment. Perhaps the more people ask for it, the more likely it is to get made.

I agree .. especially as you progress in the game and get more money and what not .. what kinda rich person wants to own a garage full of trash??? would be awesome to be able to hire a cleaner or something to " clean up " the trash.. may also be an interesting way to bring another human into the garage / game .. so you could have some feeling of humans actually existing and some feeling of interaction within the game.

• 10 months later...