I hope you guys like Conspiracy's Theories, a while back on a previous post I had made, I stated I would make a thread about this subject, and since I'm bored I figured I'll do something to alleviate my condition. My goal here is not to convince you that this is real or fake, my goal is simply to list information for your digestion, because I am bored. Also keep in mind everything I've written here, is all available on the Internet if one knows where to look. With this post having it all condense in one place, with everything from; declassified government documents, to archaic writing, and works, and various other sources of data. I've attempted to remove my affiliations from this post as much as humanly possible, with out messing up the data. Unfortunately because this discussion is so massive there exists no single object I can reference my facts to besides the internet although I shall attempt to.

The point of this post is the following.

(1): To alleviate my boredom. :D

(2): To start a debate on how much of this is information is accurate and inaccurate or down right completely fraudulent. :blink:

(3): What is a Conspiracy and when is it not a Theory. :huh:

(4): The Human Condition in Conspiracy's Theories. :ermm:

(5): To try and see if people can debunk it and how. :cool:

(Related to number 4: Why do certain people believe in Conspiracy's Theories.)

Edit: Okay I was just informed by a friend of mine, after showing him this post, and asking what he thought of the matter. That after reading it, he told me that he swore he had seen something similar, to this exact same thing. I told him I got this article from another website and I posted it here, and tried to edit it to fit into the layout of the forum. Because for some reason or other it was giving me trouble posting it. (I think it was due to the size.) After a few hours of digging, because it was annoying him, he found the original article and where it came from. (Apparently the website I got it from neglected to mention where it got it from.) And another article which is basically the same thing as the original but wrote by a completely different guy. He also found two good website on money. (From the Conspiracy side and the normal side I'll let you read them and make up your mind.)

The Article in question was wrote by a man of the name Andrew Hitchcock.

I'll create Hyperlinks to them at the bottom of this post and you can read them if you like. Also I'd like to add if anyone else feels the need to comment on the origin of this Conspiracy Theory. I'd like to refer you to Page Two and the First Post where I attempted to explain a bit of where I think this was going and what I think this particular hypothetical situation was implying. http://forums.nexusmods.com/index.php?/topic/1040226-the-human-condition-conspiracy-theorys/page-2

Here's the preface: By Andrew Hitchcock, 26 Feb 2006. He also wrote the Rothschild timeline. (Which I will put a direct link below) Here is an illustrated version of this timeline. Economists continually try and sell the public the idea that recessions or depressions are a natural part of what they call the “business cycle”. This timeline below will prove that is simply not the case. Recessions and depressions only occur because the Central Bankers manipulate the money supply, to ensure more and more is in their hands and less and less is in the hands of the people. Central Bankers developed out of money changers and it is with these people we pick the story up in 48 B.C. below.

Read at your leisure.

DISCLAIMER: THREAD MAY CONTAIN SENSITIVE TOPICS VIEWER DISCRETION ADVISED.

The websites below have a much more readable layout then anything I could get to work here.

If you don't like that conspiracy I have another one for you guys titled: The United States is still a British Colony.

I happened to have found this one around the back alleys of the Internet and it is actually one I've not seen before.

Notice: And before anyone points it out, I am, well aware of the fact that theory in plural, is spelled, theories. :dry:

Edited by Hardwaremaster

So there's a 2000+ year conspiracy by people who handle the money to do what? Rule the world? In that case they haven't done a very good job. Keep the wealth to themselves? They would've realized by now that they can't take it with them. Destroy economies? Make people suffer? They can't all be that sadistic.

Now I haven't read the whole wall of text, but here's some alternate theories on some of them:

Julius Caesar was in the middle of an immense power grab when he got assassinated. The end result was the eventual death of those assassins and Augustus Caesar completing said power grab.

Jesus made an enemy of every religious leader out there. It was they who set up the mock trial. It was they who persuaded Pilate to have him crucified.

The Rothschild family is Jewish. For centuries money handling was one of the few industries Jews were allowed enter in Europe. Now they're implicated in many banking conspiracy theories. Guess they can't win.

Hugo Chavez himself made 2 failed coup attempts during the 1990s. Maybe he decided that since he couldn't force his way into power, he'd try another route.

Also, with all the praises the guy heaped on Chavez, I'm guessing that he, too, is a Communist. As a student of history myself, I have noticed that when a Marxist writes a history paper, he tends to have already drawn his conclusions before looking for relevant facts. The result is him looking only for things that support his assertion with anything to the contrary is ignored.

Edited by juderodney

So there's a 2000+ year conspiracy by people who handle the money to do what? Rule the world?

Why not it makes more sense then most theories I've heard. Given certain world leaders, who will remain nameless, have tried to do that exact same thing in human history although by military means. In this theory they're doing the exact same thing except it's economic conquest.

But if you think that doesn't make sense you should check out this Wall-of-Weird. Man there are somethings even I wont touch.

(Go on I dare you. :devil: )

In that case they haven't done a very good job. Keep the wealth to themselves? They would've realized by now that they can't take it with them. Destroy economies? Make people suffer? They can't all be that sadistic.

To be honest I read to hole thing, top to bottom, a couple of times. I should know I edited the blasted thing. If I understood the mess I copy and pasted together correctly, it was along the lines of generational. So it definitely wasn't the same people doing it but rather style of system, that according to the theorists, has been tried and tried time and again usually ending the same results as the last time.

I'm going to let my imagination run wild for a bit, and think about motives, so, humor me.

Now, as for the money, I don't quite think the care about money, at least that was not the intention I got from all the data. In fact they seem in retrospect, to be as I was when I made this post. Which in a word was: bored. I mean lets say, hypothetically, that you were the richest person in the world. And you want something to do, carnal pleasures no long suffice for whatever reason, you've read so many books they all blend together. Modern Entertainment has no interest to you, being raised in a high class family that is way more archaic then the rest of society. Focusing on blood lines, marriage, dynasty and all the Aristocratic things. What would you do for entertainment you wouldn't torture people for fun, your not that kind of person. You can buy things that cost millions of dollars like video game sales on Steam, so, you decide to put your money to productive use something to occupy your time. Buying nations and controlling them to shape them way you want it to go, then suddenly you realize that by doing this you can effectively shape the future into any fashion you want. So, you gather like minded people, and you invite them into your little club, that's only for mega-rich or influential people. World Leaders, CEOs, Executives, Celebrates, Corporations, etc. Some of these people think they're going to make the world a better place, maybe some don't, maybe some are in it for themselves. But it doesn't matter to you, these are the underlings, your vassals so to speak, they cant do anything with out your funding and the system that is now in place. If they try to rat you out you threaten them, or even kill them, because if the masses ever find out about what you plan to do, you'll be the one on the chopping block and you don't want to die, because your plan ain't complete.

As your influence climbs there is now a system in place that is so megalithic, that it has the capability to manipulate people, not to hurt them, not to torture them, but to manipulate them. Make them think the ways you want, implement social ideas, change the way people view good and evil, turn society on its head, make things that were taboo, socially acceptable even trendy, so your degenerate friends in your little club can finally come out of the closet. You now hold the world in the palm of your hand, you no longer care about money you have more then you could ever use. Its a tool now, to get what you want. The ability to make the future what ever you want, but, something went wrong during your families rise to power and subsequent generations that sprang from it. You became more and more degenerate as you climbed, not because you where sadistic, or evil. But because there was never any consequences for your actions, everything felt right, so it must be right, you could hear people complain, but you never experienced what they have. Neither do you care anymore, and the masses have no idea of the great plans you have for the future. And sacrifices must be made for the greater good. So in your climb you have become: degenerate, arrogant, greedy, and a mass murder all the while you never realize the monster you've become, because in your mind, you believe your doing the right thing.

Anyway that is what this theory it suggesting by the look of it. No one is ever born evil they become evil without realizing it.

Julius Caesar was in the middle of an immense power grab when he got assassinated. The end result was the eventual death of those assassins and Augustus Caesar completing said power grab.

Jesus made an enemy of every religious leader out there. It was they who set up the mock trial. It was they who persuaded Pilate to have him crucified.

All excellent points, that's the thing with conspiracy's in general, how do you prove them because the documents that might, no longer exist. And not to mention the fact that if it was a conspiracy, then there is no way they'd be willing to let that kind of information go to the public without their permission. I would like to point out something though, how is it in this particular instance they are referencing Julius Caesar, i mean where is the information that says that's why he was killed? Not to mention why did the entire Roman Empire fall, no seems to really know. I mean what kind of banking system did Rome actually have? Surely it couldn't have been similar to ours? Or did it even have a banking system given that were talking BC here.

I haven't actually looked yet, given i did not write this, I just pasted it together from various Conspiracy Websites to see what kind of picture I could get. And it certainly is an interesting one, kind of like a Rubik's Cube, a brain teaser that makes you think.

Its a shame whats happened in the past, makes you wonder if it wasn't done on purpose, were a race with collective amnesia.

The Rothschild family is Jewish. For centuries money handling was one of the few industries Jews were allowed enter in Europe. Now they're implicated in many banking conspiracy theories. Guess they can't win.

Yeah that was my thinking to, to be honest I'm surprised you know about the Jews and their banking history, anytime I mention It I get called a racist even if I'm just linking articles. But they do in fact have a very long and storied history with money, take for instance in the Medieval Ages they where the miners digging up gold for Christians, because it was a dangerous and extremely dirty task a thousand years ago and the Christians didn't want to do it. That's actually how they got started in banking because they were mining gold for the Christians, the local Lords decide to make them their bankers because they were good administrators.

With regards to banking, i feel as if people are looking for answers to the problems they see around them, and i guess they arrive at the conclusion that their government cant seem to fix the problem, or wont as the appearance maybe, they assume it must be else where. And I guess they follow the trail long enough and see the banks are literally attached to everything and assume that must be the problem.

However I do have a question, how much research would someone have to do, to get the information that is in my original post?

It took me a hour to copy and past it together, edit it, then post it, I'm curious as how long it would take to get of all of that data.

Edited by Hardwaremaster

“Just because you’re paranoid don’t mean they’re not after you.” - Kurt Cobain.

I just love conspiracy theories! So much of it is absolutely great fiction that is much better and more interesting than reading works that are meant to be fiction.

My favorite recently is the theory that persons (10-15% according to some sources) who post conspiracy theories to the internet are agents of the government who do this for two reasons. First, in order to get the transcendentalists and/or empiricists and other dupes to buy into the theory and spread it as far and wide as possible.

Second, in creating outlandish and convoluted conspiracies the government hopes to "teach" the vast majority of the population into thinking all conspiracy theorists are nut cases and not worth paying attention to and thus have people ignore or scoff at anything that is presented as a conspiracy. In this manner, when real conspiracies are revealed most people will ignore them as well because they have been trained to ignore or not to believe any conspiracy theory by the vast number of fake ones.

This conspiracy was initiated by Richard Nixon just prior to his resignation as President because of Watergate. By creating this secret government agency, future Presidents and world leaders as well as the secret societies (illuminati, free masons, reptilians, etc.) who are the friends of world leaders could continue or engage in various conspiracies and if they should ever be revealed, people would have a tendency to ignore them or not believe in them.

I think this one would make a great movie!

My last thought is, "Skeptics of the world unite! We must stop the conspiracy!" -- Oh wait... what?

“Just because you’re paranoid don’t mean they’re not after you.” - Kurt Cobain.

I just love conspiracy theories! So much of it is absolutely great fiction that is much better and more interesting than reading works that are meant to be fiction.

My favorite recently is the theory that persons (10-15% according to some sources) who post conspiracy theories to the internet are agents of the government who do this for two reasons. First, in order to get the transcendentalists and/or empiricists and other dupes to buy into the theory and spread it as far and wide as possible.

Second, in creating outlandish and convoluted conspiracies the government hopes to "teach" the vast majority of the population into thinking all conspiracy theorists are nut cases and not worth paying attention to and thus have people ignore or scoff at anything that is presented as a conspiracy. In this manner, when real conspiracies are revealed most people will ignore them as well because they have been trained to ignore or not to believe any conspiracy theory by the vast number of fake ones.

This conspiracy was initiated by Richard Nixon just prior to his resignation as President because of Watergate. By creating this secret government agency, future Presidents and world leaders as well as the secret societies (illuminati, free masons, reptilians, etc.) who are the friends of world leaders could continue or engage in various conspiracies and if they should ever be revealed, people would have a tendency to ignore them or not believe in them.

Yeah that's what I'm talking about, it reminds me of the movie Inception, a conspiracy inside a conspiracy. ;D

But you know I think I've seen this one before, and it makes a lot of sense if one thinks about it.

Allow me to pull a quote from an article called: The Twenty-Five Rules of Disinformation.

So you see, there is in all actuality, a literal guide to the: Art of Trolling. :ermm:

Which makes one wonder how much of this is fake, given the level detail around some of this stuff.

I mean all of it can't be made up, there's just to much detail for someone to make this up on the fly.

Its also interesting to see why and how, different people spend their time on this subject, and I believe I've already mentioned my reasoning several times. :whistling:

The Twenty-Five Rules of Disinformation.

Preface: This handy set of rules covers most of the games which disinformation artists play on the Internet (and offline). When you know the tricks, you’ll be able to spot the games. Even if you’ve read this list before, you might be surprised at how useful it is to brush up on these tricks.

Posted on May 21, 2011 by WashingtonsBlog

Update: This was originally apparently written by H. Michael Sweeney.

1. Hear no evil, see no evil, speak no evil. Regardless of what you know, don’t discuss it — especially if you are a public figure, news anchor, etc. If it’s not reported, it didn’t happen, and you never have to deal with the issues.

2. Become incredulous and indignant. Avoid discussing key issues and instead focus on side issues which can be used show the topic as being critical of some otherwise sacrosanct group or theme. This is also known as the “How dare you!” gambit.

3. Create rumor mongers. Avoid discussing issues by describing all charges, regardless of venue or evidence, as mere rumors and wild accusations. Other derogatory terms mutually exclusive of truth may work as well. This method works especially well with a silent press, because the only way the public can learn of the facts are through such “arguable rumors”. If you can associate the material with the Internet, use this fact to certify it a “wild rumor” which can have no basis in fact.

4. Use a straw man. Find or create a seeming element of your opponent’s argument which you can easily knock down to make yourself look good and the opponent to look bad. Either make up an issue you may safely imply exists based on your interpretation of the opponent/opponent arguments/situation, or select the weakest aspect of the weakest charges. Amplify their significance and destroy them in a way which appears to debunk all the charges, real and fabricated alike, while actually avoiding discussion of the real issues.

5. Sidetrack opponents with name calling and ridicule. This is also known as the primary attack the messenger ploy, though other methods qualify as variants of that approach. Associate opponents with unpopular titles such as “kooks”, “right-wing”, “liberal”, “left-wing”, “terrorists”, “conspiracy buffs”, “radicals”, “militia”, “racists”, “religious fanatics”, “sexual deviates”, and so forth. This makes others shrink from support out of fear of gaining the same label, and you avoid dealing with issues.

6. Hit and Run. In any public forum, make a brief attack of your opponent or the opponent position and then scamper off before an answer can be fielded, or simply ignore any answer. This works extremely well in Internet and letters-to-the-editor environments where a steady stream of new identities can be called upon without having to explain criticism reasoning — simply make an accusation or other attack, never discussing issues, and never answering any subsequent response, for that would dignify the opponent’s viewpoint.

7. Question motives. Twist or amplify any fact which could so taken to imply that the opponent operates out of a hidden personal agenda or other bias. This avoids discussing issues and forces the accuser on the defensive.

8. Invoke authority. Claim for yourself or associate yourself with authority and present your argument with enough “jargon” and “minutiae” to illustrate you are “one who knows”, and simply say it isn’t so without discussing issues or demonstrating concretely why or citing sources.

9. Play Dumb. No matter what evidence or logical argument is offered, avoid discussing issues with denial they have any credibility, make any sense, provide any proof, contain or make a point, have logic, or support a conclusion. Mix well for maximum effect.

10. Associate opponent charges with old news. A derivative of the straw man usually, in any large-scale matter of high visibility, someone will make charges early on which can be or were already easily dealt with. Where it can be foreseen, have your own side raise a straw man issue and have it dealt with early on as part of the initial contingency plans. Subsequent charges, regardless of validity or new ground uncovered, can usually them be associated with the original charge and dismissed as simply being a rehash without need to address current issues — so much the better where the opponent is or was involved with the original source.

11. Establish and rely upon fall-back positions. Using a minor matter or element of the facts, take the “high road” and “confess” with candor that some innocent mistake, in hindsight, was made — but that opponents have seized on the opportunity to blow it all out of proportion and imply greater criminalities which, “just isn’t so.” Others can reinforce this on your behalf, later. Done properly, this can garner sympathy and respect for “coming clean” and “owning up” to your mistakes without addressing more serious issues.

12. Enigmas have no solution. Drawing upon the overall umbrella of events surrounding the crime and the multitude of players and events, paint the entire affair as too complex to solve. This causes those otherwise following the matter to begin to loose interest more quickly without having to address the actual issues.

13. Alice in Wonderland Logic. Avoid discussion of the issues by reasoning backwards with an apparent deductive logic in a way that forbears any actual material fact.

14. Demand complete solutions. Avoid the issues by requiring opponents to solve the crime at hand completely, a ploy which works best for items qualifying for rule 10.

15. Fit the facts to alternate conclusions. This requires creative thinking unless the crime was planned with contingency conclusions in place.

16. Vanishing evidence and witnesses. If it does not exist, it is not fact, and you won’t have to address the issue.

17. Change the subject. Usually in connection with one of the other ploys listed here, find a way to side-track the discussion with abrasive or controversial comments in hopes of turning attention to a new, more manageable topic. This works especially well with companions who can “argue” with you over the new topic and polarize the discussion arena in order to avoid discussing more key issues.

18. Emotionalize, Antagonize, and Goad Opponents. If you can’t do anything else, chide and taunt your opponents and draw them into emotional responses which will tend to make them look foolish and overly motivated, and generally render their material somewhat less coherent. Not only will you avoid discussing the issues in the first instance, but even if their emotional response addresses the issue, you can further avoid the issues by then focusing on how “sensitive they are to criticism”.

19. Ignore proof presented, demand impossible proofs. This is perhaps a variant of the “play dumb” rule. Regardless of what material may be presented by an opponent in public forums, claim the material irrelevant and demand proof that is impossible for the opponent to come by (it may exist, but not be at his disposal, or it may be something which is known to be safely destroyed or withheld, such as a murder weapon). In order to completely avoid discussing issues may require you to categorically deny and be critical of media or books as valid sources, deny that witnesses are acceptable, or even deny that statements made by government or other authorities have any meaning or relevance.

20. False evidence. Whenever possible, introduce new facts or clues designed and manufactured to conflict with opponent presentations as useful tools to neutralize sensitive issues or impede resolution. This works best when the crime was designed with contingencies for the purpose, and the facts cannot be easily separated from the fabrications.

21. Call a Grand Jury, Special Prosecutor, or other empowered investigative body. Subvert the (process) to your benefit and effectively neutralize all sensitive issues without open discussion. Once convened, the evidence and testimony are required to be secret when properly handled. For instance, if you own the prosecuting attorney, it can insure a Grand Jury hears no useful evidence and that the evidence is sealed an unavailable to subsequent investigators. Once a favorable verdict (usually, this technique is applied to find the guilty innocent, but it can also be used to obtain charges when seeking to frame a victim) is achieved, the matter can be considered officially closed.

22. Manufacture a new truth. Create your own expert(s), group(s), author(s), leader(s) or influence existing ones willing to forge new ground via scientific, investigative, or social research or testimony which concludes favorably. In this way, if you must actually address issues, you can do so authoritatively.

23. Create bigger distractions. If the above does not seem to be working to distract from sensitive issues, or to prevent unwanted media coverage of unstoppable events such as trials, create bigger news stories (or treat them as such) to distract the multitudes.

24. Silence critics. If the above methods do not prevail, consider removing opponents from circulation by some definitive solution so that the need to address issues is removed entirely. This can be by their death, arrest and detention, blackmail or destruction of their character by release of blackmail information, or merely by proper intimidation with blackmail or other threats.

25. Vanish. If you are a key holder of secrets or otherwise overly illuminated and you think the heat is getting too hot, to avoid the issues, vacate the kitchen.

This Article talks about a guy who was paid by either, a, Group, Corporation or a Government to troll threads and derail them. The weird thing is he doesn't seem to know who really hired him, but the money was good, I'll let you figure it out.

Edit: And the plot thickens! :wacko:

Edited by Hardwaremaster

Why not it makes more sense then most theories I've heard. Given certain world leaders, who will remain nameless, have tried to do that exact same thing in human history although by military means. In this theory they're doing the exact same thing except it's economic conquest.

Something tells me they've been trying too long for them to not realize it won't work.

As your influence climbs there is now a system in place that is so megalithic, that it has the capability to manipulate people, not to hurt them, not to torture them, but to manipulate them. Make them think the ways you want, implement social ideas, change the way people view good and evil, turn society on its head, make things that were taboo, socially acceptable even trendy, so your degenerate friends in your little club can finally come out of the closet. You now hold the world in the palm of your hand, you no longer care about money you have more then you could ever use. Its a tool now, to get what you want. The ability to make the future what ever you want, but, something went wrong during your families rise to power and subsequent generations that sprang from it. You became more and more degenerate as you climbed, not because you where sadistic, or evil. But because there was never any consequences for your actions, everything felt right, so it must be right, you could hear people complain, but you never experienced what they have. Neither do you care anymore, and the masses have no idea of the great plans you have for the future. And sacrifices must be made for the greater good. So in your climb you have become: degenerate, arrogant, greedy, and a mass murder all the while you never realize the monster you've become, because in your mind, you believe your doing the right thing.

Of course it happens, but three generations of such despotry is the most I've ever seen. Either someone finds religion or gets usurped or otherwise meets an early end.

I would like to point out something though, how is it in this particular instance they are referencing Julius Caesar, i mean where is the information that says that's why he was killed? Or did it even have a banking system given that were talking BC here.

Actually most of the Roman Empire's reign happened in the early AD's. Remember that Jesus was executed by Romans.

As far as Caesar is concerned, look up Plutarch.

Yeah that was my thinking to, to be honest I'm surprised you know about the Jews and their banking history, anytime I mention It I get called a racist even if I'm just linking articles.

There was a discussion about antisemitism in a class, once upon a time. I also found a couple of Neo-Nazi propaganda films on You Tube accusuing the Jews of manipulating events from behind the scene etc... And yes, they made no secret about who they were.

However I do have a question, how much research would someone have to do, to get the information that is in my original post?

It depends on the person's imagination. It also depends on how much he thinks he knows.

Yeah that was my thinking to, to be honest I'm surprised you know about the Jews and their banking history, anytime I mention It I get called a racist even if I'm just linking articles.

If you recycle Nazi propaganda you should expect to be called out on it, the Jewish banking conspiracy nonsense is based on a fabrication by Russian secret police around the start of the 20th century, it was later presented as fact by the Nazis and is still peddled by anti semites today. I'm not saying you're a Nazi but should be aware of what you're posting.

Never been much of a conspiracy person. Its easy to twist a fact for your opinion. Usually a larger fact is hidden or never mentioned. What do I mean, I use the following as the example.

Banning a dangerous compound called dihydrogen monoxide, or DHMO (anyone who knows chemistry probably knows what this is, but follow along).

-DHMO is a major component of acid rain.

-DMHO in its solid form is known to cause tissue damage.

-DHMO will burn a person in its gas form.

-DHMO kills thousands each year due to swallowing.

-DHMO causes billions of dollars worth of damage each year.

What I said was true, but what I didn't say was DHMO is also more commonly called water. It is a major component of acid rain, without it you would not have rain or acid. We usually call the tissue damage frostbite, and we can get a steam burn. Thousands each year die due to drowning, if you want to get even more emotional reaction use children. And flooding causing damage everywhere on the planet.

Getting someone to believe something is usually a matter of knowing the person a bit, and using the right facts.

If you recycle Nazi propaganda you should expect to be called out on it, the Jewish banking conspiracy nonsense is based on a fabrication by Russian secret police around the start of the 20th century, it was later presented as fact by the Nazis and is still peddled by anti semites today. I'm not saying you're a Nazi but should be aware of what you're posting.

I was playing a game for a few hours I come back to see this. I knew this would come up eventually. So I'm posting Nazi Propaganda now am I? I knew I shouldn't have removed that disclaimer. But I did not want to derail this thread with religious debates because its Circular Logic which causes an argument that consists of nothing more then Semantics and Pedantics which is why I never get involved in them. I actuality edited entire sentences that contained religious undertones because I was trying to avoid this very thing. Nevertheless I'm sure a moderator can look up the edit logs of this thread. I had originally put in a warning in the original post about the material of this thread and how it could be considered offensive to some people and I did not want to start an argument. Anytime you mention Jews and Conspiracy in the same sentence all the sudden you walk into a Politically Incorrect Minefield. But I did not invent this theory, I did not write this conspiracy. I thought I made this rather clear. All I did was copy and paste information drawn from conspiracy websites such as Above Top Secret and put it into a readable timeline of a theoretically plausible history.

But your presupposition reveals all I need to know. Because you say your not accusing me of being Nazi. However you are saying the material I posted is used by Anti-Semites. Which inherently means racist material which assumes that either:

(1) I didn't know it, meaning, I'm ignorant of the topic I had posted.

(2) I support it or condone it.

Do not for a minute, think I posted this material lightly, I know full well that this thread could be locked down at a moments notice, and I could possibly be banned for what might be seen as discrimination. Which is also known as slander, which is what you are now ironically trying to do to me although unintentionally I'm sure. And if i didn't respond to your comment that could be taken any number of ways, so please don't mistake me for being angry cause I'm not.

I am well aware of what I posted I would not have posted it otherwise.

I posted this here because its not a conspiracy about any race. Its a conspiracy about currency. As the poster before you wrote.

It depends on the person's imagination. It also depends on how much he thinks he knows.

I'm not sure how much you actually know or how much you think you know.

Allow me to reiterate: I. Never. Said. I. Believed. In. Anything. I. Had. Posted. Or. That. Any. Of. It. Was. Remotely. True.

I posted this information here for consumption, for people to read and make up their own opinions, and look into the relevant data from all sides of the debate, regardless of where it came from, that way you have a full panorama of history otherwise, you get a very slanted picture. You call it nonsense which is funny, because you yourself, seem to have bought into propaganda as well, although from the United Kingdom side of it. When you get into information, the classic mistake every single person always makes, is Cognitive Dissonance, and because people make this mistake they have to decide what information to reject, because they're incompatible with each other in their current view of reality, whether or not its correct.

If you had really read about these issues, you wouldn't have blamed the Soviets for inventing it, and the Nazis for stereotyping it. It has been around way before we have had documents to accurately depict it, and this is just my opinion: I want to know why.

And to elaborate.

I suppose all these guys are Nazis and Racist Anti-Semites. :rolleyes:

And these must be the Soviets who started this mess.

Keep in mind the following article was wrote by a Jew.

As well as this one.

Human beings do not instinctively hate anything, there is causes and reasons for racism and hatred, whether or not they are right or wrong.

Never been much of a conspiracy person. Its easy to twist a fact for your opinion. Usually a larger fact is hidden or never mentioned. What do I mean, I use the following as the example.

Banning a dangerous compound called dihydrogen monoxide, or DHMO (anyone who knows chemistry probably knows what this is, but follow along).

-DHMO is a major component of acid rain.

-DMHO in its solid form is known to cause tissue damage.

-DHMO will burn a person in its gas form.

-DHMO kills thousands each year due to swallowing.

-DHMO causes billions of dollars worth of damage each year.

What I said was true, but what I didn't say was DHMO is also more commonly called water. It is a major component of acid rain, without it you would not have rain or acid. We usually call the tissue damage frostbite, and we can get a steam burn. Thousands each year die due to drowning, if you want to get even more emotional reaction use children. And flooding causing damage everywhere on the planet.

Getting someone to believe something is usually a matter of knowing the person a bit, and using the right facts.

That is an excellent post and was the type of comment I was wanting when I created this thread. Information in general seems to sometimes suffer from what writers call Story Contrivance. If i can remember correctly, I believe I saw something that explained this concept, which was Social Diagramming. And I think the basics go something like the following.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Information: Correct data spread with the honest intention to inform.

Disinformation: Incorrect data Intentionally spread with the dishonest intention to misinform.

Misinformation: Incorrect data Unintentionally spread with the honest intention to inform.

Truth: A series of Data that reflects information.

False: A series of Data the deflects information.

Data: A series of events.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

But I think that's the problem, not with conspiracy's so much, as it is how do you figure out whats true and false. Especially when you get all your data from one source. You have to trust that source to be accurate and if its not you end up with the exact same scenario as above. To add on to that problem if you didn't see or hear the event you have to take their word for it and it could be like that diagram I made. So what is truth really?

Then you have this stuff people attempt to do which makes matters even worse.

Words of wisdom right here.

"I am the wisest man alive, for I know one thing, and that is that I know nothing." -Plato. :yes:

Edited by Hardwaremaster

I'm not debating conspiracy theories, I've done it too many times in the past, it's a act of futility as evidence will be dismissed or accepted on the basis of how well it fits the theory, not on the basis of how good the evidence is. I stated a fact, this Jewish world domination nonsense is a fiction first put out by the Russians and then used by the Nazis. It's still peddled today by neo Nazis and to a lesser degree by the trendy left who dress it up as "Anti Zionism", It has no basis in fact whatsoever. Most conspiracy theories are harmless but when one vilifies a group and takes hold then things can get nasty as we know all too well, anyone unintentionally peddling that sort of thing needs to be put straight.

I don't think you're a Nazi, I just think you don't know what it is you're buying into.