Lunari Race and CBBE Custom. Help!

EvilCat1223

>If you want the short 1 sentence describing the problem, then look at my other reply below the massive text<

As many of you probably know, the Lunari race is one of the most or prehaps the most beautiful female race there is out there.

And the majority of people most likely use mods like CBBE or UNP to enchance the female body.

But when I installed the Lunari race (way after I installed CBBE) with the race compatibility and such through the NMM, it gave me the option to use the custom body I made for CBBE and I ticked the option. But she still has the vanilla body (Or the normal CBBE one) and I prefer my custom one a lot lot more but I dont understand it to well.

Its not a problem with CBBE or anything due to the fact that I get my custom body on a nord so I know its a problem with the Lunari files.

I know it has something to do with moving files to the Lunari folder, but for the love of God I do not know which files, where they are or where to put them.

If someone could tell me which files in this type of format and explain a bit to me like this.

Textures:

Common>Skyrim>data>Blahblahblah>Blah>Blah

Move to:

Common>Skyrim>Data>Blahblahblah>Blah

This and a bit more info (maybe about 1 paragraph or less) would greatly help me so much!

Also, I have latest versions of CBBE and Lunari.

Edited by EvilCat1223

Come on guys, I need help because I do not know what to do.

This is the problem out of the giant topic above.

Shorter Version:

Want to have CBBE Custom for my Lunari and want to do it manually in the Data folder but I do not know what to do.