• Please log in to reply
13 replies to this topic

Morgwynn

Morgwynn

Old hand

• Supporter
  • PipPipPip
  • 849 posts

Hey devinpatterson I seen the video's of the Brahmin pulling the golf cart on your YouTube channel it looked pretty awesome, have you finished that mod and uploaded it on the Nexus yet?

devinpatterson

devinpatterson

Resident poster

• Supporter
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,605 posts

Hey devinpatterson I seen the video's of the Brahmin pulling the golf cart on your YouTube channel it looked pretty awesome, have you finished that mod and uploaded it on the Nexus yet?

I havn't uploaded it anywhere as of yet. It was primarily (or at least initially) made for a few specific mods. I was going to use the method a few times in the sunset mod, in hoover town in the market place and some others. But I havn't had a chance to work much on the sunset park mod, and LuciaofArroyo (who was the main architect of hoover town) has been out of modding for a while, so I may have to do something along the lines of a stand alone mod. Maybe sprinkle a few in the CC area and here and there about the wasteland.

Have any special requests?

Morgwynn

Morgwynn

Old hand

• Supporter
  • PipPipPip
  • 849 posts

Well I like the idea of using the golf cart but keeping the front part of it on makes it look odd somehow. perhaps doing something like this. Cart1_zps6406ed05.jpg But keeping the cloth roof on to keep the sun off the passengers. Behind the Mojave Outpost there are wagons if a person could remove the wooden box and resize it to about the size of the back half of the golf cart and combine them somehow I think it would look a little better. Wagon3_zpsf7782ce5.png

Morgwynn

Morgwynn

Old hand

• Supporter
  • PipPipPip
  • 849 posts

The canvas roof from the golf cart could also display different FNV logo's like the great khans logo or sunset sarsaparilla logo maybe even a BoS logo. And the back of the golf cart has a small ledge where a person could strap a suitcase or one of those XXX crates for storage.Cart2_zps7af8c611.jpg  

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: gecko, chariot, wagon, vehicle, transportation, animal driven

Page loaded in: 1.106 seconds