Death Incarnate Bug

CCKKDD112233

Hello all!

I'll attach my mod list/load order, the first half will be in this post but the second half has to be in the first comment because the file size is too big. I'm having an issue during the Death Incarnate quest, when I go into the Nightmother's coffin, I can hear Nazir and Babbette dragging me but then I am just stuck in the coffin. Nothing else happens except the light comes back but I never turn around, I can't move, nothing. I am using the Save the Dark Brotherhood mod and Your Choices Matter - A Dark Brotherhood Expansion, I've looked through the bug lists and couldn't find anything. I've ran LOOT and adjusted my load order, I've cleaned the mods with SSEEdit Quick Auto Clean on every single mod, I'm kind of at a loss here. I am not an expert modder by any means so if I've left out any information or if there is an easy fix that I've missed, please let me know!

Okay well, I'm not exactly sure how to upload the rest of my load order. For some reason it won't let me copy and paste them and I don't have the option to upload another file. Sorry you guys, this is my first time posting on here so I'm still new at this.