using staves of skyrim with dual sheathe redux

digitalghostify

so i have dual sheathe redux working perfectly, shields and staves sheathe on my back fine. but when i try to use the 'staves of skyrim' staves, they dont work. I have the dual sheathe redux mesh pack for it too, so it should work. i have the skeleton working fine, my left arm animation is fixed with FNIS, i have no clue what's causing this :/

is there a certain way to download the mesh packs that im doing wrong? im installing just like any other mod

it seems like the staves of skyrim staves are going invisible instead of mounting on my back. when i use an illuminated staff, the room is still lit up, like its there, but its not there.

im using all the required mods for dual sheath, BOSS, a skeleton, etc. its literally only the staves of skyrim ones that arent working.

i dont ever receive any error messages in game. dual sheathe redux is working perfect besides with the staves of skyrim staves. so im guessing there's a certain way to download the mesh pack that i'm missing. can someone walk me through that process maybe?

please help, this is so frustrating :/