Rolling down-time this coming week on all sites

Dark0ne

Some sort of update on this sure would be nice, considering everything was working fine yesterday and last night, and now everything is borked and broken today. All I'm saying is it would be great if we could get updates on these things instead of having to wait 2 months for a vague post-update. I get that folks are busy and what-not, but it literally takes less than 2 minutes to type out a quick community heads-up or announcement about impending downtime, server crashes, known issues, etc. You can even do it while you're on the toilet from your iPhone.

http://forums.nexusmods.com/index.php?/topic/1050838-cluster-move-complete-a-few-bugs-to-fix/

Perhaps a bit more looking? All the sites are working like a charm for me today so perhaps more information would also be helpful?

It's Fallout NV. It's ALWAYS Fallout NV. It's hardly ever anything else BUT Fallout NV. Sometimes it's Fallout 3, but only when I am redoing my mod cache, which is maybe once time a year.

Can't download anything from FONV site, even though I was downloading stuff like crazy last night. And yes I read that post by Robin, but it doesn't address the page loading errors, missing html, or crashed file servers.

• Replies 252
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Some sort of update on this sure would be nice, considering everything was working fine yesterday and last night, and now everything is borked and broken today. All I'm saying is it would be great if we could get updates on these things instead of having to wait 2 months for a vague post-update. I get that folks are busy and what-not, but it literally takes less than 2 minutes to type out a quick community heads-up or announcement about impending downtime, server crashes, known issues, etc. You can even do it while you're on the toilet from your iPhone.

http://forums.nexusmods.com/index.php?/topic/1050838-cluster-move-complete-a-few-bugs-to-fix/

Perhaps a bit more looking? All the sites are working like a charm for me today so perhaps more information would also be helpful?

By any chance are you using the premium servers? Because sure those work fine but the regular ones don't.