Rolling down-time this coming week on all sites

Dark0ne

• Replies 252
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

All I can say is thank goodness, it's been a long time in the making and a week of inconvenience is well worth the anticipated improvements. Good luck to the Nexus and thanks to everyone that put forth the efforts to make this upgrade a possibility.

First, and foremost, I'd like to thank all of the staff for their dedication to the Nexus, it's greatly appreciated. Secondly, I can't speak for anyone else, but I know what Nexus Mods had done for me, access to great mods and equally great artists who create them, wonderfull and informative information that I didn't have access to previously, and most importantly, hard working and dedicated staff who actually care about this site and it's subscribers. I hope everyone understands what a tremendous challenge it is to create and maintain sites like these. I stand behind you Dark0ne, and I'm sure any like minded members will as well. Do what is necessary to ensure the continued survival of our beloved home away from home. To all members of Nexus, show your support by being calm and patient during this turmoil, it's always darkest just before dawn! Keep up the great work, and know it's appreciated. Thanks :)