Just the ENB F10 hide HUD option

highmacleod

Whats up fellows?

Does anyone know if it's possible to edit the ENB files, or create a separate mod, just to apply the ENB F10 function, which completely hides the HUD, dialogue messages and all?

The ENBs take a way too long time on loading screens and all I wanted from the ENB was that F10 option. To change visuals, I use Reshade which is a thousand times faster and it's good enough for me.

If anyone there could do something like that, it'd be awesome.

not sure I understand what you want, but things like the game's dialogue messages or the life/endurance bars and the map can be disabled via ingame options already( I personally dont use map or health bars for the enemies). Unless you know of all that already and just want to be able to access the hud by one click?

not sure I understand what you want, but things like the game's dialogue messages or the life/endurance bars and the map can be disabled via ingame options already( I personally dont use map or health bars for the enemies). Unless you know of all that already and just want to be able to access the hud by one click?

Hello fellow. The in-game options to hide the HUD are limited, they do not hide everything like the ENB F10 option does. You can try to disable everything through the options menu, but you'll still see some things like the quest icons over the NPCs heads, the "press E to interact" thing, the NPC dialogues and many other HUD stuff, which I only found out how to disable using ENB. I wish there was another way, because any ENB you try to use will increase your loading times drastically and it doesn't matter much how powerful your machine is to handle graphics and such.

Edited by highmacleod