Photo

Last time i played was 2015 and i am suprised nexus for this game basically dead

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

seweryn

seweryn

Old hand

• Supporter
  • PipPipPip
  • 618 posts

Not to mention that couple of mods that were in 2012 or 2015 are deleted or set to hidden and since those mods are essential to proper playthrough i have to use my bioware folder document i had from my previous os since mods like sophie choice are not longer open to public. (I hate when modders hide their mods) . That is why i have 10 TB hard drives.

I thought after so many years there would be many more mods but apparently they are only few new mods. A shame. The same goes for origins.

A shame that skyrim have so many mods and this game have basically none since most of them were created after game was created.

Cheers,

Ondrea

Ondrea

Ancient Relic

• Premium Member
  • 1,345 posts

Skyrim is a huge open world that you can add structures to, with a lot of replayability.  There's a lot you can do with the Creation Kit.  The Dragon Age Toolset is a lot more limited to what you can change.  And I guess unless someone is still actively playing DA, they'd have no interest to mod it.  Anshela is still actively modding DA2 and has some wonderful mods.  But yeah this many years later, with its limitations, we likely won't be seeing a big interest to mod it.

IPB skins by Skinbox
Page loaded in: 1.010 seconds