Two legendary stats!

eVy9

Hi there lovely fallout 4 modders!

I'm looking for a mod that makes it possible that legendary enemies in fallout 4 droping items with random two legendary modifications!

Crafting on armor or weapons two stats isn't that immersive i think. So the fun is to farm and hope for a lucky drop is pure fun i think.

Maybe you know mods that are able to do such a magic thing or even inspire you to code one.

One year ago, i installed some mods and the result was that legendary enemies dropped weapons and armor pieces with random two modifications.

Now, I can't find the combination or the right mod to do so.

Sorry, for my bad english. I'm still learning.

Thank you 4 your time and have a good day!

• 2 weeks later...

Don't know of any mods that build in a framework and then create the drop mechanics through the leveled list.

Personally, to me it's all about restraint.

Ex. If I find a pistol, the mod can be moved to another pistol. Ditto Revolver, Leather Armor, Rifle, etc.

It's not perfect, but it is a method of restraint that I create in absence of what you are asking for.

Instigating 10mm Pistol - D@MMMIT - why couldn't that be on a Bolt Action Rifle......

Instigating Double Barrel Shotgun - Double D@MMMIT......

Instigating Assault Rifle - Ok now Fallout 4 gods - enough is enough.

Instigating Pipe Gun - @#$%^ )%(#@!!!!!!

Don't know of any mods that build in a framework and then create the drop mechanics through the leveled list.

Personally, to me it's all about restraint.

Ex. If I find a pistol, the mod can be moved to another pistol. Ditto Revolver, Leather Armor, Rifle, etc.

It's not perfect, but it is a method of restraint that I create in absence of what you are asking for.

Instigating 10mm Pistol - D@MMMIT - why couldn't that be on a Bolt Action Rifle......

Instigating Double Barrel Shotgun - Double D@MMMIT......

Instigating Assault Rifle - Ok now Fallout 4 gods - enough is enough.

Instigating Pipe Gun - @#$%^ )%(#@!!!!!!

Ghoul Slayers Radium Rifle......

'Nuff said. :D