Creation of PreCombine and Visibility for different locations, followed by packing into one archive.

I am making changes to various locations (all settlements) and doing PreCombine, Generate Visibility and Generate Precombined Visibility. I want to get one archive for everything. Now it just all lies in the PreCombined and VIS folders. These two folders are 750 MB in size and contain 4753 files.

But I got the impression that the locations that I did before are displayed incorrectly after creating newer ones. Is this a conflict due to content in folders? For example, TaffingtonBoatHouseExt. 5 days ago I made TaffingtonBoatHouseExt and CovenantExt. After that, I changed the rest of the settlement and today I walked into the Taffington Boathouse and found that I could not climb the stairs in the house, but I saw the stairs. Problems with PreCombine Geometry? Then I created the geometry for this cell again and then Visibility and Precombined Visibility for the loaded area. I checked TaffingtonBoatHouseExt and CovenantExt in the game and everything is fine.

I've already spent a lot of time creating all of this and would not want to redo it. Besides, I don't want to have extra 31 plugins and 31 archive because of this.

Why could this happen?