Downloads not working today

Nixusss

I mod frequently, but starting today ALL day when I try to download a mod it says "retrying", "error", then it just stops. The entire website of skyrim nexus mods has been incredibly slow for me today as well and it keeps logging me out. HELP!

-Nixusss

I'm having the same problem. Just tried downloading a mod 5 different times on 5 different servers. Still getting an error. At least earlier, I was able to get it to work. Now...nope. Frustrating, since I really need this mod to keep my game from CTDing.

I'm having the same problem. Just tried downloading a mod 5 different times on 5 different servers. Still getting an error. At least earlier, I was able to get it to work. Now...nope. Frustrating, since I really need this mod to keep my game from CTDing.

Hey I just closed my manager and reentered it! It asked me to re-log in and now it works! I guess it timed me out. Give it a try!

I just got the Mod Manager today. I installed a few mods, but when they are downloaded they stay in that little box at the bottom of the mod manager, so i click on them so i can incorporate them into the game but it will only give me an option to delete the download. it will only show the red x on the bottom. the downloads are in the download manager at the bottom. and when i refresh it talks about the mod as if its checking for an update.but when i exit out an go back in the mods are suddenly gone. so i re-install them. when i do that it tells me that the mod is there and ask me to overwrite it. But i cant find the mod. the mods arnt in the program files of the skyrim menu either. this is all extremely frustrating. please pardon the grammar.