Weird redish/pinkish tint on everything

Toaster621

I have disabled everything in my load list except for official Bethesda content (DLCs, main skyrim file) and this glitch still persists.

I noticed it about a week ago; theres this horrible red discolouration over everything. At first it was subtle, but once I noticed it I couldnt unsee it and it began to drive me crazy. I thought it was my ENB, so I swapped ENB's and nothing changed. Then I tried disabling and deleting all ENB's and the red is still there. Ive reset pretty much all my .INI files, and it still persists. player.dispelallspells did nothing. Its driving me insane.

Is it dawngaurd related somehow? Im not even a vampire, nor am I anywhere near the part where the sun gets messed with by the vampires...

Heres a screenshot:

http://i42.tinypic.com/731p2e.png

For reference, before this glitch started that snow was grayish-blueish-white.

Does anyone know if theres a console code that cleans off all screen effects?

You have files from older ENB in use by another ENB... namely enbeffect.fx file (I suspect) with wrong color balance, or not working color balance with current ENB files. Perhaps SweetFX should be used as well but is currently not used by you or is used and shouldn't be used.

When color balance is wrong (removes too much blue) snow and morning light may turn pink-ish. Disabling ENB in game doesn't help fully when other injectors like SweetFX are also used, you need to remove all files from ENB and other injectors to disable all effects completely. Check your downloads which files were included, remove, then check game.

You have files from older ENB in use by another ENB... namely enbeffect.fx file (I suspect) with wrong color balance, or not working color balance with current ENB files. Perhaps SweetFX should be used as well but is currently not used by you or is used and shouldn't be used.

I deleted every ENB file and it persists. It transcends ENB because when I tried swapping ENBs before removing them alltogether, the red tint was still there and actually got stronger to the point blue sky became purple (it was one of those color booster ENBs).

Ive searched and been unable to find any stray .FX files. Does anyone have any idea what could possibly be causing this?

Maybe its a screen effect thats being overlayed over the normal game? (Like the green tint from that college of winterhold quest)

Is there a console command to clear all screen effects?