Thief request help....

Jessicat

Anybody know where to get the Dwarven Golblet,dwarven bowl,and dwarven tube in Hla Oad? Ive looked everywhere in fat legs drop off,and the mines below and I cannot find it also Ra'zhid wont tell me where the stuff is....and this is probably a stupid question.

So can anyone help..?

Yeah... unless you have a high sneak skill and can make Ra'Zhid turn his back to the chest though you won't be able to pick it without getting caught. I'd suggest just raiding a dwemer ruin for the artifacts, or use mark next to the thieves guild bounty payer and recall soon as you've stolen the artifacts.

Recover Dwemer Artifacts

23 May 2002

Sugar-Lips Habasi in the Balmora Hall asks* you to recover some Dwemer artifacts stolen by Ra'Zhid who can be found in Fatleg's Drop Off in Hla Oad (South West of Balmora on the coast). If Ra'Zhid refuses to return the artifacts, you must find them somehow. The artifacts are a Dwemer goblet, bowl and tube (note that you can return and items that you find, not just the ones in Hla Oad). Speaking with Ra'Zhid leads nowhere, no matter how much you attempt to presuade him. The artifacts are in a locked (35) chest behind some crates and Ra'Zhid will likely attack if he notices you attempting to open it or taking the items. Note that to steal and pick locks without being noticed, hold down the shift key (for sneaking) while picking the lock or opening the container. If you are successful at sneaking, you won't be noticed. Obviously a high sneak skill helps a great deal. I'm not sure if you can return just any Dwemer artifacts, or just those specific three (the three items are common in Dwemer ruins). Return to Habasi for a reward of 2 Master Lockpicks, 2 Journeyman's Probe, and a Journeyman's Hammer.

• 2 weeks later...

What sort of artifacts are you after?

On the whole the Dwemer ruins are not providers of great loot.

There are 26 accessible Dwemer sites in MW. 18 are used in quests, main or faction. With one exception the others are small and contain little more than a few gems.

The exception is Mudan. That does have an item of value.

The five crater citadels are significant in the main quest and generally have a high level of loot. You can go into them at any time but be careful not to lose any items you pick up or you may not be able to complete the main or temple quests.

The site of Bthuand also has a unique item but ONLY if you are a vampire AND you have agreed to do Mastrius's quest.

If you are happy with Dwemer coins, tubes and pottery - most sites have a few. But again be careful to keep note of where you sell any items you pick up in case you later need them for a quest.

cmac's pinned thread in spoilers gives more detailed info.

• 4 weeks later...

Well, since this is already in spoilers...

I found it easiest to get the dwemer artifacts out of the dwemer ruin <cant remember name but...> the one you go to for one of the first <or the very first> main quest-quest from Caius Cosades. It is located near Balmora <on a side-road from the fort> and has many dwemer artifacts. I do think it has the specific ones you need for Sugar-Lips Habasi, but if I'm wrong, sorry B)

Archived