MW Sentry Turret - DELETED by icestormng

Wolfbane771

I've noticed that the MW Sentry Turret mod by Icestormng has been deleted, and they no longer seem to have any mods associated with their account. I assume this is due to copyright issues with the creators/license holders of Modern Warfare. Does anyone have a manually downloaded file that they would be willing to share? I really enjoyed that mod and would like to keep using it, if at all possible.

I've noticed that the MW Sentry Turret mod by Icestormng has been deleted, and they no longer seem to have any mods associated with their account. I assume this is due to copyright issues with the creators/license holders of Modern Warfare. Does anyone have a manually downloaded file that they would be willing to share? I really enjoyed that mod and would like to keep using it, if at all possible.

No, and it's against the ToS to ask someone to pirate the mod for you.

Most likely they took the mod down because of the inability for mod authors to manage/delete their mods anymore, so they removed the mod and either posted it on another site (Read the Mod Author's Profile page if they posted any links), or they just outright quit out of disappointment for what's happened to the modding community because of it.

Ah, okay, thank you. It had just occurred to me moments before reading this that a lot of mod authors are leaving the nexus due to the new rules. And I'm aware that asking for deleted mods to be shared is against the rules, but thank you for reiterating. I guess I'll just have to search and hope they uploaded it somewhere else, like GUN.

Ah, okay, thank you. It had just occurred to me moments before reading this that a lot of mod authors are leaving the nexus due to the new rules. And I'm aware that asking for deleted mods to be shared is against the rules, but thank you for reiterating. I guess I'll just have to search and hope they uploaded it somewhere else, like GUN.

If the Mod Author still has their Forum and Mod profile up, he might've left a link or website where his mods can be found

YOu could try looking there