Retexture Request - For Legacy of the Dragonborn supported mods

JDTonts

So I've been playing LOTD for awhile now. And I like to use quite a lot of mods that are supported. However quite a few of these mods are old now and could really use a facelift. So I'd like to request a few of these mods get retextures or maybe replacer item/weapons of higher quality?

BadGremlins Collection - I love a fun treasure hunt or just a hunt for collectibles in general and that's why this mod is normally a staple of my LOTD playthroughs. However it's hard to ignore that some of these collectibles look kind of bad now. Particularly the Fairies, some of the fish and definitely the Trophy Heads. The last one in particular would be most appreciated, giving the trophy heads a makeover, so that when they're on display, they don't seem off. Especially when people are using mods to improve the appearance of various characters/races etc. For Trophy Heads specifically using FAR or Male Dragonic mods for the Argonian head. Adding Bosmer horns to the wood elf head. For the humanoid races, the heads/faces should be improvable with mods that improve the faces and skins? Like Virtuvia or the Ethereal Elven Overhaul? The High-Poly heads from Vector Plexus seems like it'd be helpful for building the replacers.

Oblivion Artifacts Pack - I like all the added items, they're decently spread out and look good on display in the Hall of Heroes. Though they can stick out rather notably when you're using mods that enhance other items on display. A retexture of the weapons and armours would be amazing with smaller items like the rings/circlets/necklaces being a nice bonus if they got retextured too. (This now has upscaled textures installed. Need to playtest and see how they look.)

Skyrim Unique Treasures - This one is a mixed bag, some of these are decent and other items could use complete model replacers. Here's what I think need the biggest changes/model replacers. Golden Dibella Statue the model for this should theoretically be easily replacable with Ivoltz Dibella Statue. The Bear Figurine could use the bear model trophy from Bears of the North. The Gold Items models would need new models entirely, they also look a big too bright and plastic-like, I think they need a colour shift closer to Saints and Seducers, Golden Saints armor or this one. Gold models from Narrative Loot would be perfect for most golden items.

The Golden Headdress could use the textures from JS Barenziah SE but keep the green gemstones it has. The Drinks I would like to see their models replaced maybe something similar to Better Wine Labels or Fadingsignal's Stros M'kai.

Edited on 06/12/2021