Skyrim crashing right after Bethesda screen, mods listed

shinyarceus4

Before I get into the crashes, let me introduce myself. I'm shinyarceus4, and you may recognize me by a similar name on other sites. I'm an avid gamer and have had Skyrim for quite a while. I haven't played any other games in the Elder Scrolls series.

Back to the crash: Immediately after the Bethesda screen (Usually the first thing you see after launching skyrim) the game CTDs. Occasionally the logo on the main menu appears for a split second, before crashing. I've set the .ini so that all 4 logs appear, but only the papyrus log is created.

My full modlist, in load order:

Unofficial Skyrim Patch
Arrowsmith: Vanilla Edition v.3d
The Paarthurnax Fix
HD Plants + Herbs
Improved Skill Books
Complete Skyforge
More Dragon Loot
Dragon Bone Weapons Complete
Build Your Own Home
Halls of Dovahndor
Moonpath to Elsweyr
The Asteria
Midas Magic
Stones of Barenziah Quest Markers
Detailed Mine Map Markers

Weightless Items (nexus mod)

I have no DLC installed. Any way I can fix this?

Edited by shinyarceus4

CTD at the logo screen is typically a mod dependency issue. Run BOSS to set the load order of your plugins. If you still CTD at the logo screen after that, load all of your plugins in TES5Edit. If TES5Edit stops loading and bounces an error message, the plugin that halts the loading and generates the error is the plugin that is missing a master.

If you don't know what 'BOSS' and 'TES5Edit' are, search the Nexus downloads.

Just like the above post, 99% of the time CTD's after the loading screen mean that there is some sort of problem with your load order/mod incompatibility. First and foremost, I'd suggest downloading Boss. This will sort your load order and notify you of any "dirty" mods and so on. Secondly, a quick way to check for the mod that is causing your crashing is to download Tes5edit, run it with all your mods selected, and wait for it to pop up an error message, Then check the mod RIGHT ABOVE the error message and disable it. Hopefully this helps.