Can someone bring back the HASTE mod?

Deleted95356593User

The author uploaded a mod a week ago. They are active on the Nexus.

Â

Ask them about it directly.

Thatâs also part of the problem is that I have already messaged him. What he does is immediately leave the conversation without saying anything. Anything at all. Unlike the other two guys in this conversation, think about what youâre saying before accusing me. Please. Listen Iâm not trying to demand anything and Iâm not demanding anything at all. He just leaves the conversation without reason is the problem. If he doesnât want to undo his mistake, then he could just say no.

Look, asking ANYBODY other than the original mod author to reupload somebody else's mod is against the ToS, that's what I'm saying

From the ToS

User-submitted Content

User-submitted content includes all data submitted to our services by a Nexus Mods user. Nexus Mods does not claim any ownership of your content. By submitting content to our services, you are granting an infinite, non-exclusive, worldwide, royalty-free license for Nexus Mods to store, distribute, copy or reproduce, edit, translate, reformat, publicly display, or perform the submitted content, at our discretion.

All user-submitted content is provided for personal use. You are not entitled to redistribute, repackage, sell, or otherwise distribute content without express permission from the associated content owner(s), and/or other invested parties, when applicable. For more information, refer to any applicable documentation included or associated with the file.

That includes having someone else upload the mod without the Mod Author's Permission.

Well, if you've messaged him directly and he's not interested in answering you then there is nothing you can do.

It is a violation of the Terms of Service of this website to ask anyone to upload someone else's mod without the explicit permission of the author.

No debate, no ifs, buts or maybes.

If you continue to ask in this thread you could get a warning or a ban. I suggest you learn to live without the mod.

With all of you just pay attention to the post and my comments? Apparently I havenât been showing any temper towards yâall because I havenât been using any cap locks. So listen to me. I said loud and clear that I had no idea this had anything to do with piracy. You donât need to warn me with the attitude of an alligator snapping turtle. And when I said I was asking, I was simply asking. Youâre all making this seem like im purely demanding it.

With all of you just pay attention to the post and my comments? Apparently I havenât been showing any temper towards yâall because I havenât been using any cap locks. So listen to me. I said loud and clear that I had no idea this had anything to do with piracy. You donât need to warn me with the attitude of an alligator snapping turtle. And when I said I was asking, I was simply asking. Youâre all making this seem like im purely demanding it.

You're reading way too much into this.

I just gave you the reason why it's not OK, that's all.

You're overreacting.