Mods NOT in game, tried it all?

Sad0

Okay....I'm not really a forum type, I lurk and try to find answers but I'm really stumped on this one.

Initially I tried just using the default launcher (Where I am unable to change load order)

I tried using NMM and something called TESV Launcher.

TESV Launcer and NMM have correct load orders.

The mods I am trying to use are Alternate Start and the Game Of Thrones Adaptation mod. If not for the GoT mod, I probably would have never tried coming here.

I also have Project ENB and CoT which are both working. I'm positive about project ENB and I haven't played around much but I'm pretty sure CoT looks to be in order as well.

I also go the enhanced blood mod, that seems to be doing okay.

It's just alternate start and the GoT mod. I placed them in the order suggested with NMM and TESV Launcher, with Alternate Start at the very bottom, and GoT corresponding as described.

I also have the apachi hair mods though I haven't sat through the helgen intro to try and make a character to see if it works yet - I had assumed I would try it out after I got Alternate start to work.

When I first started, I didn't have 'Data Files' enabled so I added a line in the ini file so that I could click it. It worked.

Then I got CoT and project ENB and they both worked so I kept on going.

The only other issue I was having is not being able to disable read only on the folders, but I have since changed all the permissions to 'full control' and that seemed to fix things (Got rid of the inability to write error that NMM showed, etc)

so as far as I can tell, my mods are installed in the right folder, the order is fine (except for the default launcher - could this be my problem?)

and I have read about a plugins.txt or a loadorder.txt but I don't have such files anywhere on my computer.

And there is no error that pops up anywhere - the game just starts up as usual, but just without mods (apart from blood, enb, and CoT)

I don't know what to do, please help and thank you for your time in advance!

Seeing as you had to enable your file selection, this raises an important question. Where did you get your Skyrim from? Before I can help, I need more details and I need you to answer the above question as it is very important.

Have you verified your game files with steam and made sure you're running the latest patch?

You're sure that the mods are loaded in your 'plugins' tab not 'mods' tab in NMM and each has a check mark next to it as in this pic?

You say you have ENB working properly, so I'm guessing you're familiar with manual installation? Have you tried installing Live Another Life manually? Have you tried installing it from steam workshop?

Edited by Oubliette