sawses

I recently got into modding my Skyrim, after getting far enough in to not really worry too much about missing the 'vanilla experience' of the game by modding the poor program to death. After installing all kinds of cool graphics mods, gameplay mods, animations, and everything else imaginable, I realized something very important; my character is a vampire.

Pretty obvious, right? What I forgot was that Galathil, the Face Sculptor down in Riften(added by the Dawnguard DLC) happens to not particularly like working on (un)dead things. As a result, I can't change my character's hair to something more to my taste or remove the warpaint that I'd added previously via a pre-undeath exchange with Galathil.

Down to business. I'm hoping someone can make any one(or all!) of a few things happen. I've no knowledge of how modding in Skyrim works, though if it's anything similar to how it occurred in Oblivion, I can't imagine any of these changes taking more than a few minutes' work by someone who knows what they're doing, since it would require no meshes, textures, or anything but a few edited/added lines of code.

First, could someone remove Galathil's unfortunate inability to carve into a vampire's face with that pointy knife of hers? If not that, maybe create an item that would allow one to alter their hair/makeup/war paint at will?

I'd be obliged if anyone with a bit of know-how could lend a hand, here. I've looked through quite a few modding sites, and the only thing I came up with was a mod that made Galathil's services free.

Thanks for reading!

Ah! I didn't know that all that could be done safely. I thought it was much more difficult to avoid the skills resetting. That's what I get for assuming, I suppose. Thank you for the help! I'll check and see if it effects vampirism, and update here if it doesn't work.

EDIT: Apparently, it disables any 'natural' cure to vampirism. Given that I'm not planning on doing that, I don't think that'll be an issue.

Edited by sawses