• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

Nyeslaanesh

Nyeslaanesh

Journeyman

• Members
  • Pip
  • 22 posts

is fnis still necessary for xpm skeleton? or has nemesis completely replaced it?

RaverDan

RaverDan

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 51 posts
What's the difference between FNIS and Nemesis?

anjenthedog

anjenthedog

Resident poster

• Premium Member
  • 2,790 posts

is fnis still necessary for xpm skeleton? or has nemesis completely replaced it?

I don't use Nemesis, but afaik it works for most common SFW animations but needs augmenting with FNIS for certain other optional animations. Nor do I know how to install them side by side, although I think there are instructions here and at LL in various support threads which you'll have to track down if interested. (widenet search on "fnis nemesis skyrim special edition" or similar) 

Thedudeistt

Thedudeistt

Enthusiast

• Premium Member
  • 119 posts

I know that nemesis works with xpm32 out of the box, now. Just gotta run it. It also works with flowergirls. Apparently there's more prep-work needed for sexymoves. I haven't tried osex and whatnot just yet. Other than that, nemesis seems to work with just about everything as anjen has stated. I do suggest downloading 'no fnis' as it provides you an empty fnis plugin that gets rid of the missing masters notification. Although it seems like a proper installation of nemesis removes the necessity for that. In most cases, any issues you may have with nemesis seem to be fixed with a clean reinstall.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: fnis

IPB skins by Skinbox
Page loaded in: 1.021 seconds