Red triangle bug

tobbelido

Go grab the bag of holding and use it

then find a place to stash indoors all your weapons and armor, get them out of your inventory. then go to another interior world space and wait for 3 in game day's then leave.

once out side and pretty much naked?

you uninstall the mods that are bad. go back into the game , and into the place you stashed your inventories and see of those items are gone. if so? your in luck and there should no longer be a bug in the game structure's.

the only other way to fix the problem is go to the person whom made that mesh file and ask for the textures involved.

Then all the other stuff becomes mute. problem solved.

I run into it all the time with people load orders' canceling out hairs, eye's races, armors, weapons you name it ,there are so many ways to mess up a game modding.

the only other way to fix the problem is go to the person whom made that mesh file and ask for the textures involved.

I run into it all the time with people load orders' canceling out hairs, eye's races, armors, weapons you name it ,there are so many ways to mess up a game modding.

okay i will try these options to see which ones work the best, thank you so much for your time!

okay i will try these options to see which ones work the best, thank you so much for your time!

What ever mod manager / program your using? you need to find out how and to apply what I told you "Archive invalidated" to begin with or extract these files shown here.

Screenshot-2021-09-01-230732.png

your BSA's are not being read correctly Or there's some other strange things going on.

im using mo2

send to me your saved game file that is most recent that contains the bug in it.

Screenshot-2021-09-02-012732.png

I installed the game in order to verify some things so i need the bug you have to inspect it. IF I can not duplicate the bug with all the normal selected assets in play? then I can redirect you to a set of instructions that should with in reason restore the game back to where it needs to be "correct the bug problem"

your BSA's are not being read correctly Or there's some other strange things going on.

im using mo2

send to me your saved game file that is most recent that contains the bug in it.

Screenshot-2021-09-02-012732.png

I installed the game in order to verify some things so i need the bug you have to inspect it. IF I can not duplicate the bug with all the normal selected assets in play? then I can redirect you to a set of instructions that should with in reason restore the game back to where it needs to be "correct the bug problem"

my latest save files are here https://drive.google.com/drive/u/0/folders/12pIl0d0ofkItecqksgmasAP6lOFp-4k2