Red triangle bug

tobbelido

the only thing i can do is to directly connect and fix the issues.

If you have a discord account and have team viewer installed ? I can fix your bugs.

at this point, there should not be any tweaks to ini files nor should there be any loose files in the games directory.

The soul purpose for MO 2 is to isolate the data so as to control the data flow, break down faults and separate overrides.

If you have those things? I can assist you further. I have my Own discord server, if you want to venture that far ?

If so ? I'll PM you with an invite. I'll make a channel with your bug name in it. Please do not make posts anywhere else on the server. It remains clean and crisp and I want to keep it that way.

With discord, we can go live, with team I can watch you directly and adjust things Live.

let me know.

Kitty Black

im

the only thing i can do is to directly connect and fix the issues.

If you have a discord account and have team viewer installed ? I can fix your bugs.

at this point, there should not be any tweaks to ini files nor should there be any loose files in the games directory.

The soul purpose for MO 2 is to isolate the data so as to control the data flow, break down faults and separate overrides.

If you have those things? I can assist you further. I have my Own discord server, if you want to venture that far ?

If so ? I'll PM you with an invite. I'll make a channel with your bug name in it. Please do not make posts anywhere else on the server. It remains clean and crisp and I want to keep it that way.

With discord, we can go live, with team I can watch you directly and adjust things Live.

let me know.

Kitty Black

fine with going discord but i don't trust things like teamviewer

I can use Windows ? but then you must trust me cuz going that far puts me in a bad spot

with team, the regenerates passwords each session, it is safer than IP connections through windows. And I really do not want to do that either.

And again, you need a strong service provider to handle the load.

Note: I am on 1 of the most advanced windows to date and this OS is not yet public so you are aware of full disclosure.

Everything changes Oct 21

It's up to you. IF your OS has any kind of infection? believe me I'll know almost instantly.

I can use Windows ? but then you must trust me cuz going that far puts me in a bad spot

with team, the regenerates passwords each session, it is safer than IP connections through windows. And I really do not want to do that either.

And again, you need a strong service provider to handle the load.

Note: I am on 1 of the most advanced windows to date and this OS is not yet public so you are aware of full disclosure.

Everything changes Oct 21

It's up to you. IF your OS has any kind of infection? believe me I'll know almost instantly.

im down to sharescreen through discord but not anything further than that sorry, if that is the case i will try to trouble shoot it myself