Mystic Arts

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,323 posts

they are just disappearing ?

Got all 3, stand by

Screen-Shot2.png

Screen-Shot3.png

100% vanilla setup less all your mods, zero artifact's found.

Edited by Purr4me, 02 September 2021 - 09:20 AM.

tobbelido

tobbelido

Journeyman

• Members
  • Pip
  • 20 posts

Got all 3, stand by

https://gyazo.com/63...bec49a9312f86de i dont know should i try disabling mods one by one to see what is causing this?

Edited by tobbelido, 02 September 2021 - 09:29 AM.

Purr4me

Purr4me

Mystic Arts

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,323 posts

Got all 3, stand by

https://gyazo.com/63...bec49a9312f86de i dont know should i try disabling mods one by one to see what is causing this?

with the mods loaded and man you have a lot.

Screen-Shot4.png

Screen-Shot5.png

Screenshot-2021-09-02-023425.png

Purr4me

Purr4me

Mystic Arts

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,323 posts

the only thing  i can do is to directly connect and fix the issues.

If you have a discord account and have team viewer installed ? I can fix your bugs. 

at this point, there should not be any tweaks to ini files nor should there be any loose files in the games directory.

The soul purpose for MO 2 is to isolate the data so as to control the data flow, break down faults and separate overrides.

If you  have those things?  I can assist you further.  I have my Own discord server, if you want to venture that far ?

If so ? I'll PM you with an invite.  I'll make a channel with your bug name in it.  Please do not make posts anywhere else on the server. It remains clean and crisp and I want to keep it that way.

With discord, we  can go live, with team I can watch you directly and adjust things Live.

let me know.

Kitty Black

tobbelido

tobbelido

Journeyman

• Members
  • Pip
  • 20 posts

im

the only thing  i can do is to directly connect and fix the issues.

If you have a discord account and have team viewer installed ? I can fix your bugs. 

at this point, there should not be any tweaks to ini files nor should there be any loose files in the games directory.

The soul purpose for MO 2 is to isolate the data so as to control the data flow, break down faults and separate overrides.

If you  have those things?  I can assist you further.  I have my Own discord server, if you want to venture that far ?

If so ? I'll PM you with an invite.  I'll make a channel with your bug name in it.  Please do not make posts anywhere else on the server. It remains clean and crisp and I want to keep it that way.

With discord, we  can go live, with team I can watch you directly and adjust things Live.

let me know.

Kitty Black

fine with going discord but i don't trust things like teamviewer

Purr4me

Purr4me

Mystic Arts

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,323 posts

I can use Windows  ? but then you must trust me cuz going that  far puts me  in a bad spot

with team, the regenerates passwords each session, it is safer than IP connections through windows. And  I really do not want to do that either.

And  again, you need a strong service provider to handle the load.

Note:  I am on 1 of the most advanced windows to date and this OS  is not yet public so you are aware of full disclosure.

Everything changes Oct 21

It's up to you. IF your OS has any kind of infection? believe me I'll know almost instantly.

Purr4me

Purr4me

Mystic Arts

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,323 posts

Sent Invite

tobbelido

tobbelido

Journeyman

• Members
  • Pip
  • 20 posts

I can use Windows  ? but then you must trust me cuz going that  far puts me  in a bad spot

with team, the regenerates passwords each session, it is safer than IP connections through windows. And  I really do not want to do that either.

And  again, you need a strong service provider to handle the load.

Note:  I am on 1 of the most advanced windows to date and this OS  is not yet public so you are aware of full disclosure.

Everything changes Oct 21

It's up to you. IF your OS has any kind of infection? believe me I'll know almost instantly.

im down to sharescreen through discord but not anything further than that sorry, if that is the case i will try to trouble shoot it myself

Purr4me

Purr4me

Mystic Arts

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,323 posts

Ok this issue is solved. Another Bug Bytes the Dust.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: help, glitch, red triangle, error, skyrim, fix

IPB skins by Skinbox
Page loaded in: 1.399 seconds