Thori'dal from WoW please!

bretherezen

Just as the title suggests, I would love for somebody to create a mod based on the model of Thori'dal the Star's' Fury from World of Warcraft, colored and look just like it does in the game. It is a bow that, when equipped, 'generates magical arrows' thus removing the need for a quiver. If that as well can be included you will have my gratitude by far. If that is not possible, that is okay.

I would like for the bow to look the exact same way it does in the game it self if that is possible, as well as to include the two energy orbs (If possible I would like for them to not impact my ability to sneak by creating a light that would reveal my location). I would also like for the bow to bend as the string is drawn (if possible, if not that is okay). I would like for it to be strong, but not game-breaking. Highly textured as well.

As for the location of the bow I would prefer to have to fight for it and obtain it, but if you don't want to do that then a simple chest location would be acceptable. If you can make it so I can fight for it then anything would suffice.

Included a picture for the bow.