SKSE64 has gone rogue or something

TenebrisVega

I have absolutely no ideia what in oblivion is happening with my game, so let's get to the problema: running SKSE64 loader it seams to load an separate copy of the game, gamepad is turned off, it doesn't recognize the setup in the skyrim.ini also doesn't read my save files either (they are there I checked that out). Now the weird part, running the game trough the launcher pressing the play button loads the game like it was supposed to but (of course) without skse64 and without it nothing will work like it should. Also running skse64 it says I don't have some mod dependencies installed despite they're being there (already checked). This just popped out of nowhere, the game was running fine until yesterday (as I'm making this topic). I checked trough the internet and all I found was guides on how to install the dam thing.

SKSE is Skynet.

Maybe try reinstalling SKSE64? It sounds like it got borked somewhere along the line. Hopefully a reinstall will point it back to where it needs to be.

it was actually not even the game files or skse itself, but Windows OS ransomware blocking feature interfering with the extender, disabling it made everything work as it should again.