Need help/guide in which order and how to install all those mods about OCBP, the skeletal adjustments, 3BBB and etc. (Fallout 4)

xCandyKidx

Hey,

my issue is about some body physic mods for Fallout 4.

I want the body physics to work, so I looked up some stuff and tried my best to read each information on each mod-side, but when I looked at the body physics ingame, they were kindaaaa working, but not really how they should, I guess (the breast for example was squeezed really hard against the body when I moved forward).

And also when I wear armor/clothing, then there is no body physic at all.

I installed F4SE, CBBE, Bodyslide, Skeletal Adjustments for CBBE - Knee Fix - Legs for Days - 3BBB, ZaZ-Extended-Skeleton(ZeX), 3BBB, MTM 3BBB CBP OCBP OCBPC Physics Preset, New Idles (Standing - Sneaking - HHS Fix).

So what am I missing or have I done something wrong, wrong mod combination,...?

If possible, then tell me what mods and stuff I need to make body physics work and have the nice looking CBBE body.

Thank you very much, I hope somebody can help me c:

Please tell me if you need more information about my request, because I don't really know what I should provide you guys with in order to to get the help I need.

I can't claim to know what's wrong since I too am having issues getting body physics to work.
That said, I believe the 'Skeletal adjustments for CBBE' is itself a skeleton mod and not compatible with 'ZeX'.
I think they can both be in your game if you use 'Gender Specific Skeletons (GSS)' and give females the CBBE one and ZeX for males.

Gender Specific Skeletons: https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/40866

I can't claim to know what's wrong since I too am having issues getting body physics to work.

That said, I believe the 'Skeletal adjustments for CBBE' is itself a skeleton mod and not compatible with 'ZeX'.

I think they can both be in your game if you use 'Gender Specific Skeletons (GSS)' and give females the CBBE one and ZeX for males.

Gender Specific Skeletons: https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/40866

I'm using Gender specific skeletons, but it's still not working. :c