So where can we go to download more creative mods?

Akulakha

it makes me sad to see so many creative modders have left or stopped their work. the 5th of august 21 was a game changer and a big surprise for me but in the meantime it changed to indifference. i will never understand the strange nexusmods priorities since this day and what happened the whole last two years (hidden to me due to my severe lack of awareness - simply not daily concentrating on mod collections) but i'm now aware (since 1st of july 21) of the priorities and that i have to accept that future or instead to better leave nexusmods, throwing away my paid premium account or to use it as an empty shell.

what felt like a trusted modding home will probably never feel like that again. but instead we are all part of a new "mod collection priority" community. freedom of mod authors mod creation seems suddenly overrated. strange cathedral and parlor discussions popped up out of nowhere.

if i login i see this blue collections banner. i must have overseen it for two years or longer including the daily "mod collections priority" advertisements and banners before the 5th of august. sorry for my unawareness!

i hope most creative mods can still be downloaded on nexusmods and creativity gets the attention again it deserves even if not in the near future!

i hoped a few weeks admins work at least hidden in the background on a technical and automated solution of this major annoying issue but i'm not even sure anymore they handled it as what it still is. it still seems a better solution for nexusmods that a mod uploader has to beg an admin to solve the problem of an accidentally faulty upload manually (what they thankfully do). i do not understand the difference between the manual and a comfortable mod author initiated solution by technical means at least within a grace period of one day and why nexusmods prefers the "manual beg the admin" method. seems that this would have been too simple or mod uploader friendly.