New threads I post in do not appear in "My Content"

Werne

I just found out that a few threads I posted in yesterday are not in My Content, they'd usually pop up about a minute after I post but it's been nearly 10 hours and they are still have no intention of getting there.

I'm not sure if that is on my end, since no one else reported anything like that, so I tried all I could remember to rule it out. I cleared my cookies and cache but that had no effect at all, also tried a different browser and got nothing. Even tried a different PC, still nothing.

It's a nuisance since I mostly use the forums and now I have to browse through half the forum to find out where I posted in, and that's if I remember in which section the thread was and if it didn't get buried beneath an avalanche of other threads.

The browser I'm using is Iceweasel 22.0 (re-branded Mozilla Firefox 22.0 from Debian Project), if that makes any difference at all.

I noticed that the other day. Even posted about it myself. The new threads started showing up eventually. It may simply be related to the changes they've done recently. I say that because new posts in threads started prior to the change were updating fine.

Well, I posted in threads that were created after the change (can't find them), and one that was created before. The threads I posted in, which appeared in My Content before the change, are still where they should be. The latest one I posted in is this one.

Also, interesting, this thread is not in My Content either, and I created it. :laugh:

Edited by Werne

Yeah, seems I'll have to get used to keeping threads in which I posted up in the bookmarks, at least until the sites are straightened out. :sad: