Not working as intended? FaceGeom re-exporting with every save

toxophilia

I created a new NPC in a mod that I've been building for the past year and a half - otherwise an overhaul of a vanilla location. Because I wanted the NPC to look a certain way, I used racemenu to build and export the head. I exported the facegendata to get the proper ID for her, so I could then swap the head the game gave her with the one I created.

Here is my issue: Every time I save my mod - not just after editing this NPC, but at any point - the facegendata automatically exports again, overwriting my head and replacing it with the vanilla one. To make sure it wasn't just for this NPC in particular, I exported a few others, and saved again. Sure enough, they all exported again and again with each save. Why would this happen, and how do I stop it? Is there a setting I'm missing?

- The mod doesn't have any other masters, aside from the vanilla game + DLC.

- This particular mod doesn't edit any vanilla NPCs.

I later realized this had happened once before while testing on a separate esp. However, it did not happen when I changed some vanilla NPCs appearances using a third esp. So at the very least it's inconsistent, but I'm not sure what is causing it.

Any help is appreciated!

EDIT: Fixed.

It turns out SSE Creation Kit Fixes comes with a feature to disable automatic facegen exporting on plugin save. I installed it and it works like a charm.

Edited by toxophilia