Recruiting for PE mod!

Luso99

Now I know I am quite new to the Nexus forum and don't really know where to post this but I figured Mod Talk was closest.

I am making a Fallout: New Vegas mod that has a storyline that combines bits and pieces of both Parasite Eve games. along with The 3rd Birthday monsters that is ravishing the Nevada area. There will be 10+ new places to go including a M.I.S.T. building with many NPC within the NV area, and lots of quests.

Now I am posting this in the forum because I am pretty handy when it comes to the GECK but I'm not so good with the scripting and making new monsters that have their own BodyPart Data. And I was planning on either using the parasite eve music from all games, but then that would cause copyright issues. But i'll figure that out later. Anyways, the parts of this team I am thinking of putting together is:

~A Scripter~

~Anyone good with animating and making BodyPart Data~

I have models from the 3rd Birthday PSP game (converted to NIF file by nifskope) but am having trouble carrying them over to the GECK. They just show up as a large exclamation point with the red diamond shape... So If anyone knows how to do that then please by all means! I would love some help via advice or being on the team.

ALL OF THIS IS JUST FOR FAN USE AND NON PROFIT! Only looking for people who are dedicated to making the mod for free use like I am. (THIS MOD WILL BE UPLOADED ON THE NEXUS WEBSITE WHEN DONE COMPLETELY!)

I have models from the 3rd Birthday PSP game (converted to NIF file by nifskope) but am having trouble carrying them over to the GECK. They just show up as a large exclamation point with the red diamond shape... So If anyone knows how to do that then please by all means! I would love some help via advice or being on the team.

ALL OF THIS IS JUST FOR FAN USE AND NON PROFIT!

Some commercial games do allow you to use their assets (Stalker does. And I think the witcher, can't recall for sure). But unless Square Enix specifically granted permission for their assets to be open source, nexus policies would prohibit you using them. I'm not trying to rain on your parade, just don't want you endangering your account because you weren't familiar with the rules.

Re: the mod itself, you really need to sell it via a great story, awesome assets etc. Especially if your looking for a team. So just saying it's like this game or that, probably isn't going to get a lot of traction. If you have an awesome story lay it out and see if you can generate some interest.