LOOT Groups

Luridum

If you don't understand it then that's not a good reason to express yourself in such a vitriolic fashion.

I recommend you read the documentation and/or watch a Vortex tutorial video - the one by GamerPoets is recommended as he covers exactly the feature that your image shows.

The only way you can get loot groups looking that messed up is by assigning plugins to LOOT groups or Creating your Groups, and then forcing them to sort incorrectly.

SIMPLE AS THAT.

So, please describe EXACTLY, what YOU are doing in order to get these messed up screenshots.

The only way you can get loot groups looking that messed up is by assigning plugins to LOOT groups or Creating your Groups, and then forcing them to sort incorrectly.

SIMPLE AS THAT.

So, please describe EXACTLY, what YOU are doing in order to get these messed up screenshots.

I made new groups to sort my plugins. That's all I did.

I

SIMPLE AS THAT.

If that's the incorrect way to use the sorting feature then why does it give you the option to create new groups?

Guest deleted34304850

the creation of groups isnt incorrect - its what plugins you put into those groups thats wrong.

i literally have no idea what you're trying to do with so may groups like that. are you following some modding guide or something?

anyway - the issue isn't anything to do with vortex, or loot - its to do with how you've set everything up. so if you want a solution - undo everything you've done.

the creation of groups isnt incorrect - its what plugins you put into those groups thats wrong.

i literally have no idea what you're trying to do with so may groups like that. are you following some modding guide or something?

anyway - the issue isn't anything to do with vortex, or loot - its to do with how you've set everything up. so if you want a solution - undo everything you've done.

The only problem is the layout, it sorts correctly but looks absolutely horrendous.