LOOT Groups

Luridum

thanks, but i don't need you to tell me anything about vortex or my advice that i have given to someone who isn't you.

kindly try to refrain from responding to my posts. you are also a known troll and thread derailer, and i do not welcome any kind of response from you on any subject under the sun on these forums.

my advice is correct and on point. it is not open to criticism or comment from you.

Your "advice" is belittling my modding experience and being openly hostile towards me. You do give pretty solid advice to new modders, I've seen that by taking a look at some other threads, but I'm afraid I'm not a new modder.

Guest deleted34304850

Thanks for the support here. Just because I'm not Lexy means I can't make my own dang loot groups? Come on.

no-one said in any post in this thread you can't make your own loot posts. you can make as many groups as you want, it's your game, you do you.

HOWEVER

your "issue" was that you didn't like the graphical display of the groups you'd created and called out Vortex/LOOT for how it was displayed because it wasn't to your liking.

Note, there isn't a problem here, you were being obnoxious (see first post) despite clearly not understanding why the graphic looked like it did (see reply from @Tannin42).

The resolution to this "issue" is, quite simple, don't make loads of groups that are not required, because plugins are not mods, just as mods are not plugins.

You posted a problem, you were given a solution.

You don't need to say thank you.

I think we're done here, no?

Thanks for the support here. Just because I'm not Lexy means I can't make my own dang loot groups? Come on.

no-one said in any post in this thread you can't make your own loot posts. you can make as many groups as you want, it's your game, you do you.

HOWEVER

your "issue" was that you didn't like the graphical display of the groups you'd created and called out Vortex/LOOT for how it was displayed because it wasn't to your liking.

Note, there isn't a problem here, you were being obnoxious (see first post) despite clearly not understanding why the graphic looked like it did (see reply from @Tannin42).

The resolution to this "issue" is, quite simple, don't make loads of groups that are not required, because plugins are not mods, just as mods are not plugins.

You posted a problem, you were given a solution.

You don't need to say thank you.

I think we're done here, no?

I don't need your opinions on LOOT groups if you're going to talk to me like this. I posted this in Discussion to discuss, not to be talked down to by an entitled prat.

Guest deleted34304850
I don't need your opinions on LOOT groups if you're going to talk to me like this. I posted this in Discussion to discuss, not to be talked down to by an entitled prat.

here's your opener, as you have plainly forgot what you wrote

Why does the auto layout think that this is okay? What is the reason for this atrocity?

Edit: I attached an image. The image is not here.

there's no discussion there.

also, you didn't get my "opinion" on loot groups. i told you what to do if you want to resolve the issue in your opener. you know, the "atrocity".

you're welcome.

thanks, but i don't need you to tell me anything about vortex or my advice that i have given to someone who isn't you.

kindly try to refrain from responding to my posts. you are also a known troll and thread derailer, and i do not welcome any kind of response from you on any subject under the sun on these forums.

my advice is correct and on point. it is not open to criticism or comment from you.

+10 for this.

I wish there was a "like" button.

Why does the auto layout think that this is okay? What is the reason for this atrocity?

also, you didn't get my "opinion" on loot groups. i told you what to do if you want to resolve the issue in your opener. you know, the "atrocity".

you're welcome.

Guy's not allowed to joke now? But you're allowed to be rude. That makes sense.

you're welcome.

How is ANY of that considered "joking"?

Look, your question has been answered,

You made a few groups, and you don't like how the display looks, because the groups you made, mess up the sorting order of the default groups. Simple as that.

This may or may not get you into trouble in the future as I explained, with CYCLIC RULES, but that's another topic for a future thread.

There's nothing that anybody except the developer can do about the display, and he feels that the graphic layout is the way to go for visually oriented people, because you can easily see the SORT ORDER of the groups.

Yes, YOU don't like the display, how3ever, the developer said "NO" to changing it, so, there's no point on beating this already dead horse.

Guest deleted34304850

you're welcome.

ah, it was all a joke. then it makes total sense now. thanks for clarifying.