Ongoing modlist construction. Need guidance on Plugin and Install Order.

Lunarthrope

Hello all, Lunar here. I have made a fresh reset of Skyrim SE and Mo2 due to mostly one issue; an abundance of files I had in Overwrite on Mo2 always bugged me and became too dense for me to figure out in a reasonable amount of time. This is all my own fault since I installed mod after mod without making sure that the overwrite files produced from them and tools such as FNIS and SSEdit had a proper place. I didn't drag related files to their original mods, nor did I make new mod like FNIS Output for FNIS overwrites. So, I restarted from scratch so that I can install mods one at a time and keep overwrite files at a minimal number so I can drag and drop or make a new mod at a reasonable assembly line. I am watching Gamerpoet's videos on overwrite as I rebuild my modlist, but it would nice if anyone can give me a general list of steps on what to do about Overwrite files that I can quickly go back and looks as I analyze each instance of overwrite files. Practice makes perfect afterall. Also, I want to post my modlist and plugin list txt. lists here to get advisement on the proper priority order. I am planning on spending a few days optimizing my list and testing it as well. Here are the lists:

Load Order txt.
# This file was automatically generated by Mod Organizer.
Skyrim.esm
Update.esm
Dawnguard.esm
HearthFires.esm
Dragonborn.esm
Unofficial Skyrim Special Edition Patch.esp
SkyUI_SE.esp
Prometheus_No_snow_Under_the_roof.esp
SMIM-SE-Merged-All.esp
dD - Realistic Ragdoll Force - Realistic.esp
Dragon Stalking Fix.esp
Cutting Room Floor.esp
IcePenguinWorldMap.esp
Better Dynamic Snow SE.esp
Particle Patch for ENB SSE.esp
TheChoiceIsYours.esp
BetterDynamicSnow_PATCH.esp
Alternate Start - Live Another Life.esp
Modern Brawl Bug Fix.esp
Modlist txt..
# This file was automatically generated by Mod Organizer.
+No snow under the roof
+Better Dynamic Snow - Patches
+Better Dynamic Snow SE
+High Poly Project
+Forgotten Retex Project
+Ruins Clutter Improved SE
+Extra Smooth Agence de Modele High Poly Mesh Mod with Mountains including Eyecandy Staff of Magnus Refracting Potions Parallax Soulgems and Ftoppka Smelter
+Fences of Skyrim - No more flickering fences
+Static Mesh Improvement Mod
+Underground - a dungeon texture overhaul
+Skyrim Realistic Overhaul SE
+BodySlide and Outfit Studio
+Cobb Controlmap Fix
+A Quality World Map
+Alternate Start - Live Another Life - SSE
+The Choice is Yours
+Cutting Room Floor - SSE
+Dragon Stalking Fix
+Wiseman303's Flora Fixes - Revamped
+Scrambled Eggchantments
+Scrambled Bugs
+.NET Script Framework
+Skyrim_Particle_Patch_for_ENB
+Realistic Ragdolls and Force
+Better MessageBox Controls
+Better Dialogue Controls
+Modern Brawl Bug Fix
+More Informative Console
+SSE Fixes
+SSE Engine Fixes (skse64 plugin)
+Address Library for SKSE Plugins
+SkyUI
+Unofficial Skyrim Special Edition Patch
*DLC: Dawnguard
*DLC: Dragonborn
*DLC: HearthFires

Quick note: A good chunk of the mods I intend to download and install are from a reddit post from over three years ago, so don't be surprised if better mods came along and I am using outdated or inefficient mods. Here is the post in question: https://www.reddit.com/r/skyrimmods/comments/a7j7lv/any_recommended_graphics_mods/

Edited by Lunarthrope

There are a couple of dragon overhaul mods out now that are quite worth looking into. Zim's immersive dragons, Serio's dragons, deadly dragons, etc. Fairly certain that your SMIM is outdated, as well. Also, I suggest you look up the bugfixes genre on nexus and look into all the new and most highly endorsed ones which cover a lot of interesting things and issues you never knew you had. Also make sure that you chose between scrambled or engine's fix on enchantments. Additionally, high poly project now has a new version out, called high poly project 2.0. And with any texture/mesh replacers for npcs I highly recommend a mod called 'face discoloration fix' which seems to reload meshes after the fact, fixing the black face bug in the absolute majority of cases. Generally speaking I'd look up every single mod you have on nexus to check for updates and whatnot, and then simply browse for a few days or weeks to see what else is new. There are times when you go crazy finding new mods, and then there is the time to consolidate and pick between what you finally have. There are tons of new optimization and lightening mods that streamline the way skyrim functions, which by extension increases the potential load you can put on it with heavy load orders.