Ground mod by wim95 deleted? Why?

blackhand8657

Wim did not abandon his mods. If they had been left as modder resources, you'd be in your rights to download, mess with, or even include/upgrade it.

This whole collections thing has made the Nexus and the mods, in general, less stable. I'm currently getting shouts about my mods not being activatable for my planned re-org/new run because the virtual install of NMM has them already. Duhhhhh?

Meanwhile, I keep getting told that Soda Heaven and the Suder Duper restocked mods are not reading properly Mind you, I couldn't re-install either and in fact uninstalled them completely three hours ago. I am looking at the plugin LO screens in NMM on the left monitor and Wrye Bash on the right. Wrye Bash acknowledges I have removed the problematic mods. NMM? They're unchecked at the bottom and selecting either one says file appears corrupt. I honestly thought this crap had ended with Skyrim and version fifty-something. Don't even ask how much worse LOOT is than usual. The game's probably not even gonna start and I may have to ditch entirely and hit up Skyrim until it all blows over or blows up.