More credible Things that I wished it would be implemented

JCThunder

Hi everyone

I have been playing this series for a while, since its first release , and I am totally in love with this game series, love the all concept , but some small / big details that I will mention now .

- First its related to weather , I would love to see a mix of weather maps this would include some winter town maps , also loved to see implemented Rain and snowy days in their respective map zones, but weather should not be always cloudy or sunny but also foggy and rainy.

- Related to the community survivor groups that come into your relationship in the maps, would love to see them developing and improving their own bases , and searching for their own resources, hate the missions where they demand , and I mean demand from your group , food , Meds and parts or even demand to clean the place they want to go , its irritating and make them look like a bunch of lazy bastards that are good for nothing, they just stay in their home running around doing nothing but complain and ask things they need , making your default group look like their F. slaves ...

- Related to the bases, I wish the Game Dev could implement a way of blocking gates to the base, some bases are tactically stupid with so many gates , right now I block some gates with Vans so that in the base attacks we do not have to defend so many gates that in most cases have no use 1 or maybe 2 gates are more than enough , thought if we had a way of with construction block some of them would be more realistic...

From all of this the one that annoys me the most is the Friendly or not community's that ask you things they should do in first place , the way it is right now it even gives you some times the guts to kill them all, cause they do not ask only , they arrogantly demand like you were working for them so that they eat defend themselves and all the daily things your community does and they wait for you to do it for them ...

No wonder in the game lore the world collapsed with this lazy bastards sitting on their buts in the sofa asking their neighbors to bring them a pizza or they will stop being your lazy friends ..

Would love all this implemented ...and maybe some other things but to make the game more real as possible this would improve the overall game for sure !

What do you guys think ??

Thanks

• 3 months later...

No wonder in the game lore the world collapsed with this lazy bastards sitting on their buts in the sofa asking their neighbors to bring them a pizza or they will stop being your lazy friends ..

+1 :laugh:

The number of their requests to bring something for them makes me nervous. More often I get anything important.for this frequent efforts. Actually, at least they could suggest me some places to find good loot!