I am premium member and still the download speed in vortex is bad

Alhajri93
Go to solution Solved by HadToRegister,

you have issues in your downloads servers , the download speed inside vortex even after becoming a premium are really bad ,you should put a way to contact a technical support to report issues like that if you like to improve your services , Date of report : 13/9/2021

Guest deleted34304850

nothing to do with vortex. you're best off posting this in the main support forum and reading one of the many posts like this where you will be asked to provide diagnostics, which can be used to help you.

Guest deleted34304850

dude, please - READ!

here - you missed this;

nothing to do with vortex. you're best off posting this in the main support forum and reading one of the many posts like this where you will be asked to provide diagnostics, which can be used to help you.

you're welcome!

• Solution

yeah, it does actually work faster if you read posts instead of simply doing a "me too"

Considering we posted at the same time, you can shove your condescension right where it belongs.

Also, since your post offers no help perhaps dont post at all.

The problem is, is that your "me too" in this case doesn't apply, because OP is a PREMIUM Member, who gets different download speeds because of that.

You'

re a non-paying member, so you are capped at

1/mbs if you use an ad blocker

2/mbs if you DON'T use an ad blocker

So whatever fix would be posted for the OP, would be unavailable to YOU as a non-paying member, such as going into your user dashboard and switching to a PREMIUM Server.

This is why people need to START THEIR OWN THREADS rather than hijack other threads that don't pertain to their problem.