Patch list for Nemesis not updating?

nightserpent

I've recently installed Nemesis using Vortex and everything seems OK .. however, every time I download and install an animation MOD like "SkySA" - nothing shows in the Nemesis list for me to patch when I run it .. I've looked and looked online .. and the best I can get is reinstall or use MO2. I've reinstalled countless times and I am not a big fan of MO2 - prior game breaking issues in FO4. BTW, I am using Nemesis v084 beta. Can someone help me or at least point me in the right direction? Been stuck on this for a week now. I appreciate any help I can get. Thank you.

There is a video I found online yesterday of someone successfully patching SkySA in Nemesis using Vortex .. so I know it does work. It's just most of the videos out there for troubleshooting Nemesis are super vague and don't go into much detail. And people I've asked online outside of here haven't been very nice .. don't know why, I haven't really pushed for an answer or said anything bad. I suppose I could post on Vortex forum, but all the Nemesis issues appear to be listed here in this forum. What's weird, is that everyone having this very same issue that I came across online - either there aren't any clear cut answers or no one ever replied. It's like the issues fell dead in the water. Yet, Nemesis appears to be what's replacing FNIS .. so you'd think there would be more documentation or for that matter, solutions out there .. :(