Children / Ewoks of Skyrim Starwars

TheRealPyxx

I am new to this site, this is actually my 1st posting; but I am a huge fan of Skyrim and as well as Starwars. I was hoping to see some kind of mod for Skyrim so that we can see possible Ewoks?

Since looking through the mods and forums I've yet to see anything mentioned so I wanted to post here a suggestion and request of those who do modding for Starwars Mods.

Would it be possible to have the Children of Skyrim turned into Ewoks?? Maybe have anywhere between 5 and 10 different designs (Colors / Patterns/ / Outfits) for each child? Maybe throw in some overlay of voice modulation of a soundboard to their real voices on Skyrim, if any, so that it reflects the voices of Ewoks instead.

Maybe throw in a few quests to see a new village of Ewoks? get a new companioin as an Ewok? I think it would be awesome to have one with a crossbow as a weapon and they could be a trainer too for Archery.

I'm not sure what all hard work goes into modding. But I know I appreciate it all the same. If someone could reply and grant this request I would be eternally grateful. Thanks.

Edited by TheRealPyxx

• 2 weeks later...

Yes, change every child character model to an ewok model and give them new voiceovers which honestly could just be generic ewok phrases. Of course, someone talented with 3D modeling, skeleton rigging, and animation would be required to make this a possibility.

I'd give this a +1 if only for kicks, because seeing a bunch of ewoks running around chasing each other in the streets would be hilarious.