Need help for a problem I dont think devs will fix.

jackyflc87

Problem :
For a number of players. there is this very noticable high pitched sound that Alphen makes when he is walking in his Barb or Sincleaver armor. It seems to just be the sound the outfit makes by design (it is not the boots sound but like metal scraping)

However, after scouring the internet and message boards, it seems that only a small number of people are affected by this so I doubt the devs will bother fixing it since it only affects a small amount of people.

I have no idea why but someone commented that it may be possible that certain people are just more sensitive to a higher frequency sound. And yes, the sound do feel like a dog whistle on my ear.

Yes I could just pick other party leader or change a different outfit but every Tales game in history I have played with default outfit during the first play through. And I would like to main Alphen.

Fix:
I have notice that the pre-order bonus armor (which is basically a white pallete swap of the sincleaver armor) doesn't emit that high pitched sound.

I would like to look for a modder to see if its possible to do a "reverse pallete swap" of the default Sincleaver armor with the white version since its an identical outfit.

Can anyone point me towards the right direction?

Willing to tip the modder as this issue is really bugging me from enjoying this game as it causes headaches for those of us who notices it.

I have uploaded a video of the issue here.
https://www.reddit.com/r/tales/comments/pnwq1v/how_do_everyone_tolerate_the_loud_pitchchirping/