Freecam issue

nabnab1990

Hi guys,

So here is my issue and I really hope someone can save me because I REALLY hope my save game is not broken and I REALLY not want to start all over again!

So I'm encountering an issue when I enter in freecam "tfc" console command, I simply can't go up and down! In fact I can rotate it, I can move it forward and backward but i'm not able to go up and down! Like there are collisions preventing me! :mad: :mad: :mad:

If this can help I tried obviously on a fresh new save game without any mods activated and there it works perfectly fine! I can go everywhere when in freecam mode. This issue occurs only on my current modded save.

And to add something else of course I tried to disable all the mods on the current save, I also removed unattached instances with Resaver tool but nothing works still the same I'm completely lost and run out of idea! :ermm: :down:

If a good soul has any fix and can save me resolving this I would really appreciate that because this console command became simply an ABSOLUTE necessity for me :confused:

Cheers :thumbsup:

Can you move up and down if you switch off collisions with the "tcl" command?

-DK

In fact yes but finally there was nothing to do with this save game it was completely corrupted because I noticed that I wasn't able to do many other things and game was unstable

I had fortunately made backup of previous save games so my only solution was to go back to an older save game and everything worked smooth there :pinch: