Tattoo 1 won't change

xXLadyErica99Xx

I FIGURED IT OUT!! TOPIC IS CLOSED, THANK YOU!! <3

So I was changing my character's tattoos and picking one I liked but I ran into an issue that I had to delete my old file.

For starters, I have "spawn0 - BODY MOD - better body shape" texture as well as the optional "better pale" but I didn't add the better pale until after I had the tattoo issue. I was trying to change my tattoos and pretty much all of the ones on Nexus are on the 1st tattoo option in the game. I noticed that "Alternate body tattoos 1 (male and female V)" wasn't going away even though I didn't have the archive file in my mod folder... I'm using Vortex to install my mods and I thought well, maybe it's because I have other tattoo mods disabled so I uninstalled them.

Still there... So I deleted my save files and started a new one, reinstalling spawn0's body textures just to make sure it's not because of that mod. I get into the character creation and I choose tattoo 1 but it's still the vanilla one. I tried to install the tattoo mods I liked and even installed a new one I haven't downloaded before. I'm not sure if it's because of spawn0's body texture or something but I'm frustrated.

I hope this makes sense. I might just have to go with a different tattoo on a different UV map overlay thing if I can't find a solution. Thank you for reading, and I'll wait for any suggestions as to what may have happened...

Edited by xXLadyErica99Xx