blender - collision to .nif error

nick90m

kindly, could someone help me to understand what error is it? I have searched but for these line n ° I have not found any correspondence

I am new to all this, and I am now starting to use blender, I had it and knew it for a long time but I have never used it due to the difficulty in using it on my laptop as for the use of the button on the wheel or the numeric keys that a laptop does not ha, and so here I am on blender 2.93 (I also have 2.78 but I have a hard time using it, I have problems, and I keep it just for scripts that only work on that version) ...
I'm using the latest version of niftools for blender, import and export work without any problem but when I try to export the collision to nif I get the error in the image.
I also set the rigidbody taking a cue from another weapon...

i forgot i also tried to export it as obj and import it in nifskope as obj collision, but nifskope crashes to desktop,

i also read about a chuckmerge something (sorry if i'm wrong term) to merge collisions but i don't know if it's valid since being very dated.

in the meantime instead of putting the physics in blender, i inserted a material and i managed to export it as normal meshes and in nifskope by it, i created from havok > convexshape and put the settings made in nifskope, it seems that the collision is there, i don't know if is a good alternative, it remains to be tried in-game...