Mod request - Castle walls 'repaired broken'..

In fact I am thinking about that a long time, browsing mods and hoping someone would have the idea, not just me, and make it.

There are a couple of mods out there which provide castle walls in a fully repaired, in fact pre-war status. But that doesn't seem to be entirely lore friendly to me.

So I was hoping for a mod that would just clean out the rubble from the vanilla castle wall meshes and instead add the interiors which where 'blocked away' by the rubble, but only so far as vanilla meshes exist. The damages to and gaps in the walls would still be there.

The thought behind is that the settlers would not be able to reconstruct the castle in it's pre-war form. Instead they would clean everything up, remove all rubble and debris, thereby digging into formerly rubble-filled and blocked off interior areas (red areas in the attached images). Then they would repair the gaps using their 'rag tag shanty town' resources (or whatever means the workshop might provide - vanilla plus workshop mods installed).

So what's needed is a 3D modder who knows how to get vanilla nifs into his favorite 3D modelling software, add new meshes including collision and textures etc, then export it back into nif files. To me, whose knowledge about 3D modeling admittedly ends at spelling the words, it wouldn't seem like too much of an effort... I could be wrong though...

Those meshes then could serve to supply a mod, which would after the initial takeover of the castle, replace the destroyed rubbled walls by the destroyed cleaned up walls during the players first absence (similar to the disappearing of some mirelurk nest objects - I am certain I could make that). Once the player returned they could start building and repairing.

I hope the description is somewhat clear and understandable (if not please ask any question coming to your mind) - and I even more hope that some modeller might like the idea and help me with that - it would be very much appreciated, and - that goes without saying - the creator of the models given full credit once said mod might ever come into existence.

I just build it myself with concrete.There is a mod called stackble concrete.

Seems you have missed something from my description - it's not about repairing the vanilla castle walls in game - there are many options to do that. It's also not about having fully restored, 'pre war' castle walls - we already have mods who provide that. It's about changing the vanilla meshes. Just re-read my description and you will see....