I have found a bug while playing new vegas

BouncingBennys

I'll begin from the start so like anyone who finds out a game can be modded I started downloading mods without thinking and such but a few days ago I decided to install the Functional Post Game Ending mod I downloaded it and played the game everything was fine but earlier today I enabled and "made" (using Vortex mod manager) a mod for the compendium version by dragging the file into that small area that tells you to drop something or something like so I did and I opened the game using an nvse shortcut that I always run using "open" instead of running it as administrator so everything was running like the "usual" I had the YUP mod "on" and "Project Nevada" mod as well and some other not so important mods running as well and I go to make a new game, I press "Yes" and nothing happens, after some time of messing around files and looking for clues to what happened so I decided to read the text file "falloutnv_error" and seems to have something that explains a little bit of it

what was written:

Loading a user created or misnamed BSA

QUESTS: Could not find previous info (010108DD) for TopicInfo (01011B23) in Topic "NVDLC01RadioElijahEnd" (01011B12).

MASTERFILE: Could not find referenced object (0100522F) on Script (00000000) ''. Script will not be executed.

MASTERFILE: Could not find referenced object (0100522F) on Script (00000000) ''. Script will not be executed.

MASTERFILE: Ragdoll data found on alive actor 0011ED50. Ragdoll data will be removed.

MASTERFILE: Unable to find activate reference 0100C821.

MASTERFILE: Removing empty activate parent extra.

MASTERFILE: Ragdoll data found on alive actor 0014280C. Ragdoll data will be removed.

MODEL ERROR: Could not find file 'RagdollConstraint\Default.rdt'.

MENUS: Action link defined outside of any trait.

QUESTS: Unable to find character generation quest '00AD31FF'.

The last three are what intrigues me and makes me think there might be a chance of fixing this without uninstalling the game and reinstalling it and dealing with the pain of mods

so can somebody help, now this is very genuine, I really need help but please forgive me for my bad English.

Some mod has changed the character generation quest setting. Look for sCharGenQuest under the [General] heading in FalloutCustom.ini and Fallout.ini, and change it back to the vanilla value (sCharGenQuest = 00014E85).