Any way to fire a console command periodically?

hucker75

I want to use a console command regularly and automatically. It's to change the FOV. Currently I bound it to a key using a mod. But I want it to run it every so often. This is because the FOV keeps getting changed every time I use the pipboy or change cell. I like a very wide FOV, like reality, with peripheral vision, but Bethesda disagrees.

I've tried every method of setting FOV. All have problems. Mainly you get undrawn bits of screen round the edges. The only way that works is to use NAC mod to set the FOV. This works until you change cell or open and close the pipboy, then the game forgets. Then I use the Hotkey mod to use one key to enter "fov 130 130" into the console. I'd like for this to fire every so often, say twice a minute, as it doesn't tax the machine much at all. Things are probably made worse by me using a 4:3 monitor, which for some reason Bethesda thought people didn't have in 2015.

Edited by hucker75

Try putting your FOV settings in the fallout4custom.ini.

You could also try setting your field of view, and they entering "saveini" without the quotes in the console.

First method I tried. Firstly you get the problem of the edges missing with high FOV, also it tends to forget.