Photo

Failed to Run FNIS When FNIS isn't even installed.

vortex fnis nemesis

Best Answer HadToRegister , 18 September 2021 - 10:02 PM

I used to use FNIS and recently have Switched to Nemesis, but Vortex still gives me an Error that says "Failed to Run FNIS" every time I deploy mods. My Nemesis is Also Crashing my Game on load save/New game and I'm wondering if this is the cause. (I've been trying to fix this crashing issue for about 13 hours now and it's driving me nuts lol)

Edit: 
I figured out why it was giving me that error message and fixed it but, I'm still having trouble with Nemesis. Help on that would be very much appreciated. 

This is the Vortex Support group.

Go ask in the Mod Forum for whatever game you're modding.

Go to the full post »

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

FlamingLuminary

FlamingLuminary

• Members
  • Pip
  • 10 posts

I used to use FNIS and recently have Switched to Nemesis, but Vortex still gives me an Error that says "Failed to Run FNIS" every time I deploy mods. My Nemesis is Also Crashing my Game on load save/New game and I'm wondering if this is the cause. (I've been trying to fix this crashing issue for about 13 hours now and it's driving me nuts lol)

Edit: 
I figured out why it was giving me that error message and fixed it but, I'm still having trouble with Nemesis. Help on that would be very much appreciated. 

Edited by FlamingLuminary, 18 September 2021 - 08:08 PM.

HadToRegister

HadToRegister

Awake at stupid o'clock

• Premium Member
  • 19,369 posts
✓  Best Answer

Edit: 

FlamingLuminary

FlamingLuminary

• Members
  • Pip
  • 10 posts

Edit: 

Oh shoot, this is just where the link took me when I was looking up my particular issue.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: vortex, fnis, nemesis

IPB skins by Skinbox
Page loaded in: 1.268 seconds